Gloryhunters....

Well, this can't possibly be true .
We have no history , our fans are all plastics , and football only started in 1992.
Don't you read the papers?

Twenty eight thousand at Maine road,
In division three,
We were here when we were shit,
Cos we are Man City.

Would be a good comeback to the usual 'where were you when you were shit' bollocks.

Glory hunters? Misery hunters more like, that is until 2011 ( unless you go way,way back to the 70's!) I envy my son, he's had FA Cup,two Prem titles a Charity Shield and a Carling Cup to carry him through the lean years ( he's 6)

Can u watch football in a ground.
I thought going to watch ur team meant walking to local pub.
Doesn't it

Twenty eight thousand at Maine road,
In division three,
We were here when we were shit,
Cos we are Man City.

Would be a good comeback to the usual 'where were you when you were shit' bollocks.

That was the average on occasion we sold out and had over thirty thousand too in a then thirty five thousand capacity stadium.

Glory hunters? Misery hunters more like, that is until 2011 ( unless you go way,way back to the 70's!) I envy my son, he's had FA Cup,two Prem titles a Charity Shield and a Carling Cup to carry him through the lean years ( he's 6)
Yes; that's all very well. But he's missed out on the perverse "pleasure" of wondering just how shite we were going to be the next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.