Gloryhunters....

Yes; that's all very well. But he's missed out on the perverse "pleasure" of wondering just how shite we were going to be the next weekend.
Thats the kind of start I had born in 63, didn't know what was to come for the 40 years after I was seven. My boy is 14 but I do make sure he knows what we have been through and understands what 'York away' actually means, so hopefully he won't grow up with any feelings of entitlement. I think he gets where the dark humour comes from.

Misery hunters more like... Feels weird actually walking to the ground now with everyone smiling.

Gradually the fanbase will change, Seeing more and more younger fans these days (although many aren't at the match and follow City from a distance)

Some old timers are becoming whingebags though - example on Monday night whilst we were 3-0 up, completely humiliated WBA, everything was perfect yet a few groans in the crowd whining about one thing or the other - People will always find something to whinge about lol...

Would be good if the Club would just host all the season nonhighlights from yesteryear on the website to educate the yooof of today how shit we were.

Not really a fair stat to be honest. Take Manure for example: with 658,000,000 fans their stadium would have to hold 380,000 each week. They do have 658,000,000 fans don't you know. All local I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.