Gloryhunters....

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can now say that the mods have said I'm not allowed to leave early and therefore I will be very, very, very late.!!
Wag it.
Played Everton in a cup replay/replay and i was crawling out under the metalroom window. (Ducie Tech ) Crawling the other way was a teacher,a big blue. Like the Fast show......"I havn't seen you, you havn't seen me.

My father took me to Bury at Gigg Lane to see a certain Colin Bell play for the Shakers, Bury won 2-1 and I instantly fell in love with the team that lost that night.....Manchester City, like many I was just a small boy aged about 6 or 7 years old.

I got my first season ticket with my brother in the 1977-78 season and I do believe we saw every game both home and away excluding the European away games.

I have no problem with new blues, we've all been there!!!

Best point ever on this topic. I was new in 67

Totally pissed off with our sucess. I love following dross. I worked in the US after uni and started following the New England Patriots because they were crap too.
Just a fecking jinx I am.

Still there is always England.

Last edited:
Totally pissed off with our sucess. I love following dross. I worked in the US after uni and started following the New England Patriots too because they were crap too.
Just a fecking jinx I am.

Still there is always England.

Or...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.