GMP F*** Up Again

Tommy johnson said:
In all my years watching football, i have seen all sorts being thrown by rival/city fans, coins,bricks,lighters even phones,but the horseshit was something else!!

One lad carried on walking,hands full of horseshit he had just thrown at the rags.

How do you explain that to the missus.

i didnt see people throwing horse shit but i saw the jumper cables.

but horse shit is a new level to me, fuckin hell im cryin in laugter at the thought of people running through the streets of manchester throwing horse shit ahahahaha

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?
the differance is simply, in pubs there are few children, at matches there are young children, who fear for there lives, rocket science it isnt.

I asked one of the friendly policemen why didn't they keep them in the ground after what happened in the Carling Cup.

His response was "Why should we?" Silly me, I thought that they were responsible for keeping the peace and preventing public disorder. They have no problem keeping us in at the Swamp, so I really don't get why they don't use the same tactic for the scum.

The officer I had the displeasure of speaking to was typically arrogant, it really doesn't surprise me that they were coming under attack too.

I witnessed a few fights breaking out with the Rags who got out before the police closed the gates. My mate ended up getting a crack and a nasty bump on the back of his head. There would have been serious disorder though if they hadn't kept the Rags behind that gate. There was a lot of posturing but it also seemed to be a couple of hundred that were up for trouble.

I noticed that GMP had their cameras out as well. I wouldn't fancy getting a knock on the door off them and a possible ban during City's most exciting period in my lifetime. Not to mention getting the implications with work and family. For me it's just not worth it. United do have the most provocative and nasty little following and we all know what happened in January so I wouldn't condemn anyone for putting some of the big mouths in their place.

I really do need to get this horse shit off my hands now.

withingtonmcfc said:
I've commented about the poor performance of policing by GMP on here before. Although I didn't see any trouble outside the ground yesterday (I walked into town straight after the final whistle) these stories don't surprise me one bit.

It's definitely a case of one rule for United and one rule for City when it comes to policing derbies, whether that be keeping the visiting supporters locked in or wading in with the batons on innocent supporters who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Whoever decided to let United fans out after they had just scored a 93rd minute winner has an awful lot to answer for.

If you have commented on here Withington, have you ever actually complained to the GMP themselves? I have sent an email to them this morning asking just why the police didn't keep the United fans in the ground until the City fans had dispersed, exactly as they did for the CC semi at OT. I also told them that the officer in charge should be held responsible. It is one thing coming on here complaining but that doesn't bring the wider issue to the attention of the powers that be. If you are unsure where to email: complaints@gmp.police.uk

Montgomery Burns said:
mcfcliam said:
Oh dear, what a twat...

You took the bait I see. Oh, what was it you wrote before?

mcfcliam said:
Never seen a City mob like that for ages.

Hope they got to United and kicked the fuck out of every single one of them.

And:

mcfcliam said:
You must be so perfect.

And:

mcfcliam said:
Well done that man.

I think what your Mum typed for you speaks for itself, tough guy.

You're about as funny as AIDS mate.

at least you can wash the horse shit of your hands, bet the the reds cunts with horse shit on the black sprayways weren't happy hahaha my mate sitting in the 3rd tier colin bell said 2 black chaps jumped up then the scored and got chase all the way down the spiral gettin kicked and punched to fuck haha

all it would of took was keeping them in for 30-35 minutes and the problem would of been solved,

gives chance for families, innocent people to get away from it all and stops normal people getting dragged into it, also it calms everyone down a bit, the game has passed and people are still annoyed and not level headed, people could do something they would later regret, let time pass and people calm down a little more,

for them who would of stayed behind and waited for them, let them do it, they'll be the first to complain about getting bit by a dog or hit by a copper, if they wanna kick off with the Police then their sad, one day when they might need the Police for help they might appreciate why their actually there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.