GMP F*** Up Again

after hours of persuading my uncle that my cousin (11y.o. girl) would be fine at the derby, i thought it would be best for me to walk her round the long way around COMS after the game. several phone calls from mates later, i was pretty sure i'd made the right call.

walked along ashton new rd towards town and saw very little apart from a couple of mobs of kids dressed like they were about to audition for parts as extras in Football Factories II (as all the trouble was near the ground). as we were walking round by the mitchell arms there were loads of coppers (and dog handlers) by the metrolink works, and my cousin asked me why thet were there, the answer to which i didnt know. so, as is customary when you do not know the answer to a question, i asked (in a calm, friendly manner) "how comes there are so many of you stood here? are you expecting trouble over here again? (they penned in a load of rag scum after the CC SF round the back of the flats near here). the response from the GiMP was shocking: "keep walking w4nker!", i turned round and asked what i had done to be called a w4nker, to which another copper replied "keep walking or i'll fcuking nick you!".

now, had i been causing trouble of any kind this form of response would have been on some level justified. i was not, i was simply walking with my 11 year old cousin to meet my uncle and his mate to get a lift home. i simpy repled to the copper "you're a disgrace to the job" i replied, "it's no wonder that this force's name is mud!".

after getting back to the car and having a few minutes to calm down while sitting in slow moving traffic, we were heading towards the northern quarter along great ancoats and saw a group of 5 lads (prob 15 y.o. ish) a few of which were waring norwich scarves, surrounding 3 younger looking kids (two girls and a boy) and pushing them around and shouting at them. i shouted out of the window to these lads to leave them alone and one of them shouted back at me to "fcuk off you fat cnut". i got out of the car and walked over to these lads with my uncle's mate in tow and asked these lads if they thought they were hard with their picking on these kids and if they did, would they like the chance to prove it against two 6 foot plus fully grown men. none of these lads seemed particularly up for the challenge so we advised them that it would be best if they all just calmed down and went home immediately. they moved fairly quickly. we then walked these three kids to piccadilly gardens and saw they got on their bus safely before going to rejoin my uncle.

and just to think i left the ground and walked the long way round it in order to avoid any incidents/confrontations...

I left about 5 mins after the whistle and didnt see any rags on the way out from 119 past mary d's. Saw the people in the flats giving out some verbals so am guesing that this was before they started throwing the bricks etc. others saw.

Only thing I saw was knobends acting hard in front of the police, blocking up the way past and getting people who wanted nothing to do with it in the way of jumped up coppers looking to twat anything in sight and using the knobends as an excuse to be cnuts.

These are the same sort of knobends that when the zulu's had their 25th at our place ran off like little fucking girls (which I know happened as I saw your brave cnuts running off after giving it the big one until they kicked the gate through in the concourse, and then outside charging their way through everything down the road to around level with P entrance) I remember it kicking off as a kid at Maine Road and this wasnt an example of it kicking off at a match, this was an example of dickheads (in the majority) wanting to stand around looking hard giving coppers shit.

Personally think its fucking stupid getting involved in all that but if thats what you're into go for it, just do it out of the fucking way of the rest of us. That said Im convinced that had the rags been let out and it did go off, more than half that lot by mary d's would have been down the road and out of sight quicker than the poor fuckers who had to walk past them and the police with kids/family in tow trying not to get twatted or nicked.

My view of a lot of the Greater Manchester Police Force is that they are lads who got bullied at school! but since then they've got a lot bigger and joined the police for moments exactly like yesterday where they can unleash years of pain from being taunted, tripped up and their dinner money pinched off them!

With a baton in hand and five layers of clothes on they feel like big boys and they plan for it to kick off at the CoMS! They let both sets of fans out at once purposely, they stare at you with a frown on their face, they say shit like "keep fuckin walking (then under his breath but loud enough so you can hear it) you prick", they move their horses right into your face and block your way while saying "keep walking" (BUT I CANT CAN I COS YOUR IN MY FUCKIN WAY YOU WANKER!!) - and many people who would normally just walk by get riled and get involved with the crowd as they are hearded into the area where it's all kicking off! and to top it off they dibbles will just shit themselves because deep down they are still the weedy little pricks they were when they were 13 and their panicky knee-jerk reaction is just to belt anyone and everyone in sight with their batons!

I saw a little lad who was running with his Dad get pushed to the floor by one dick head dibble! One lad was trying to get past holding his girlfriends hand and was shouting "let me through there mate so I can keep her safe!" and the copper fuckin belted him with his baton, WHAT A FUCKIN TOSSER!

They're arrogant, unhelpful, insular, and think they're like some sort of above normal citizens standard type people - I fuckin hate the police! and after the other games what have they learnt? fuckin nothing! It was glaringly obvious and simple that the Rags should have been kept in the ground for 30mins yesterday but these inept, unintelegent, poorly trained, idiots who are the GMP (there should be an 'I' in there to make GIMP) (the worst performing police force in the country!!!) couldn't understand this!

After witnessing the GAY MIB Rags running after kids and women and twatting an old bloke last time and having them come out at the same time as us blues who were all fuming, everyone!, after what had just happened in the game and them giving it the big one; what the fuck did anyone expect was gonna happen!? they deserved a good hiding yesterday and I hope some if them got it! It's just a shame we can't give the police a good hiding as well!

scottyboi said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
what a bell end. This post made me stop reading the thread, i bet your one of these stuck up fans who thinks a match is a day out and doesnt say boo for 95 minutes.

Police fucked up again end up. They just go and in and hit randoms.

Blues dont look for trouble. United just beat us in the lat 10 secs and walked past singing, there asking for it and i HOPE they got a good kicking.

He is a copper says it all.

You are so wrong! Are you getting confused with this recent thread where I stood up for someone in here who worked for the police?

Montgomery Burns said:
Bluetel said:
I am more than old enough to remember this happening but can't remember seeing this on the news or in the papers. Wonder why, guess coppers getting tuned in just doesn't make good tv does it?
I've been lucky enough never to get involved in something as bad as that but believe me, things like it happen every day but the public never hear about it.
I've read this site for a while now and may not have as many posts as some of you but this board has made me both laugh out loud and feel genuinely upset at some of the great comments by my fellow blues.
This footage however, has made me realise that this site is probably not the one for me.
So farewell Bluemoon, and to the Mods. Don't let your great site turn into something like the ones belonging to other so called great clubs we all used to laugh at.
To those of you lucky enough to remember the dark days of being stood on rain soaked away terraces, football specials and travelling hundreds of miles sat on an upturned milk crate in the back of a Ford Transit, enjoy.
To the new breed, take care peeps and enjoy the ride.

I don't blame you, as a policeman, taking exception to the scum on this site taking pleasure at their kind of people beating up policemen and women. Some of the comments on this topic have to be against the terms and conditions of the board, and the people concerned should be banned.

It's a shame to see you go, there are other City sites out there where this sort of stuff wouldn't be tolerated and the scrotes would be booted off.

For my sins, as disgusted as I am, I'll stay simply because this kind of stuff shoudn't go unchallenged. And for most of the time, the site's a laugh - pity it's sometimes spoilt by the few.

Probably so. Think before posting, if you can. But then again, it seems you can't, since it was you responsible the other day for posting that reprehensible video of police being attacked, which led to bluetel, the policeman I mentioned calling it a day in disgust. A post for which frankly you should have been banned. I see it's been removed, thank God.

You need to calm down scottyboi. When you get a bit older you'll hopefully become a bit more mature. Just reading through some of the stuff you have written makes your toes curl. Save it, and have a look back at it in 10 years time. If you regret it and are ashamed of it then you'll have completed the transition from a boy to a man.

So......GMP.

Why did you let them out at the same time?

Seems so obviously the wrong thing to do.

Bet not one Cop answers.

I will always hate them. Fat wankers in body armour hitting anyone in sight. Absolute shit bags, would rather work in Mc Donald's for the rest of my life than become that shower.
They must lead awful lives no one wants fuck all to do with them.
The only friends they have are the ones who also enjoy being violent paid wankers.

jrb said:
cleavers said:
It must have been 10 minutes after the final whistle when I walked onto Greymare Lane, from Ashton Old Road, and yet I saw and heard nothing.

By the way that Stoke game you refer to City won 5-2.

Correct it was 5-2. I apologise.

I can assure you that trouble went on much longer than 10 minutes after the final whistle.

Reagrdless, the fact that GMP allowed United out at the same time is just Unbelievable. It beggers belief that a person(Inspsector?) who's in charge of policing a volatile derby, which has just been won by a last gasp goal, would even consider letting United out.

I can only assume that GMP use these incidents as a training excercise, or assume City fans are no longer a problem and can be handeled. Compare that to the semi at OT, where city were kept in, even though United won and their fans were happy and weren't looking for trouble.

An interesting point jrb. Why, in the same force, albeit a different division there seems to be such a difference in the way matches are policed is a matter of concern.

My view is it was right to keep City fans in at OT, as it would have been to have kept United fans back yesterday, but I seem to recall reading somewhere in the past couple of years that police at COMS had stopped keeping fans back as it could be construed as unlawful arrest/breach of human rights etc.

I'm not sure how that would play in court but the point is that GMP should police things in this regard in the same way at both grounds. The fact they don't is ample reason for the police being questioned on this.

absolute fucking quarter-wit's the less the said the better but fuck me it's like kids playing cops and robbers, useless twats.

mcfcliam said:
Montgomery Burns said:
You took the bait I see. Oh, what was it you wrote before?

And:

And:

I think what your Mum typed for you speaks for itself, tough guy.

You're about as funny as AIDS mate.

I'm sorry, I never realised, you poor thing. Blood transfusion went wrong, I presume?

Anyway it does in part explain your anger issues, so I'll try and be nice to you now you have victim status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.