GMP F*** Up Again

cleavers said:
jrb said:
Cleavers.

I'm being honest now and I'm trying my hardest not to be dramatic.

Not wishing to take sides, but today was a throw back to MR(Claremont Road) and the 80's/90's. If it wsn't for GMP, numerous horses. batons charges, dogs, etc, it would have been a war zone today outside the away holding area.

I've never seen a mob that big at COMS. There were hundreds.

It's been many a year since I've seen City mass up like that and charge the police lines. And charge again, trying to get to United. You expect that from Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke etc, but not City. As I've stated above, if it wasn't for 'modern' day policing methods, then it would have been carnage today. The police van neraly went over. It didn't because the police eventually came piling in and began whacking everyone, forcing them back from the van.

TBH, I'm not surprised United stayed in the holding area. I'm not surprised the police kept them in either. For their own safety. Today was similar to the Stoke game away when we drew 4-4 and we both went down. City trying to get at United, just like Stoke tried to get at us, and United like us, staying behind the fence.

It must have been 10 minutes after the final whistle when I walked onto Greymare Lane, from Ashton Old Road, and yet I saw and heard nothing.

By the way that Stoke game you refer to City won 5-2.

So you didn't see atleast two or three charges from a large City mob at the police lines trying to get into the Utd holding area? One copper filming got knocked on his arse. (I was watching from the other side of the road).

So are you saying that this is all made up?

I had no part in it but know what I witnessed.

cubanheels said:

what an arrogant cock you are,i park in the same car park and could'nt get to it for a while because of all the old bill and horses old son !!.
Go to spec savers then fuck off

Any trouble at COMS is always in the same area, I leave via J Mercer way, through the car park, over to Briscoe lane and have NEVER seen any since we moved to COMs

Tbh, this so called mob that was charging police lines was 80% shirters fuming after the result.

Police acted like neandethals because they had to, they fucked up keeping them inside so had to take extreme methods of crown control outside.

The mob of city were not hooligans, i mean come on, they could have easily walked round the police lines and got to the united fans. It was wannabee hard men getting pushed into police line by the pussys at the back.

It was enivitable after that result and police tactics.

Cheesy said:
SWP's back said:
I think he thinks any violence is wrong. I couldn;t give a fuck what he thinks.

I can assure you it's mutual :-)

Yey :)<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:54 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
I think he thinks any violence is wrong. I couldn;t give a fuck what he thinks.

My mates cousin was in a pub with his girlfriend a few years back. Some 'hard' lads kicked off and as a result the girlfriend lost an eye.

People who fight in the presence of people uninvolved are arseholes who ruin lives.

If you all want to play 'Green St' then do it where kids and people with decent sized cocks aren't about and you can roll on the floor with men to your hearts content.

As I have said in this post - I was not involved in anything yesterday and had no intention of doing. GMP were wrong to let everyone out together.

As for your decent sized cock. Well done to you. We can compare sizes anythime. But are you talking length or girth?

SWP's back said:
Cheesy said:
I can assure you it's mutual :-)

Yey :)

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:54 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
My mates cousin was in a pub with his girlfriend a few years back. Some 'hard' lads kicked off and as a result the girlfriend lost an eye.

People who fight in the presence of people uninvolved are arseholes who ruin lives.

If you all want to play 'Green St' then do it where kids and people with decent sized cocks aren't about and you can roll on the floor with men to your hearts content.

As I have said in this post - I was not involved in anything yesterday and had no intention of doing. GMP were wrong to let everyone out together.

As for your decent sized cock. Well done to you. We can compare sizes anythime. But are you talking length or girth?

I'm a eunuch

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
Well what a shock, a namby pamby wimpy lefty.

I don;t go looking for violence but sometimes it happens.

So long as no one is using sharps or blunts and its fair, live and let live.

What has politics got to do with this? Or are you saying that only thick right wing bell ends fight? Even I wouldn't say that mate.

I've got a decent sized nob so don't often get violent but you enjoy yourself.

As I've said, I know a lot of 'top boys' and career criminals in general. Guess how many of them boast on web sites about their exploits? ZERO, real bad boys move in silence. Those who do all the talking are always the first to run.

Ohhhh nasty. I have never incited, advocated or admitted to using violence or anything else illegal on this forum. Nor would I.

I also stated I had nothing to do with anything yesterday so you must be getting confused.

WHilst not advocating it, violence is sometimes unavoidable and not always used by a "prick". Looking after a mate, or as happened to me recently, defending myself from a mugger by a cash point in Chorlton.

As for Cheesy, I don't try and sound hard. There is no point on here with som many quick witted put downs and images to piss on ones fire.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm --

cubanheels said:

what an arrogant cock you are,i park in the same car park and could'nt get to it for a while because of all the old bill and horses old son !!.

Not sure why you quoted me in that but thanks.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
Yey :)

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:54 pm --

I'm a eunuch

Like in Lord of the RIngs?

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What has politics got to do with this? Or are you saying that only thick right wing bell ends fight? Even I wouldn't say that mate.

I've got a decent sized nob so don't often get violent but you enjoy yourself.

As I've said, I know a lot of 'top boys' and career criminals in general. Guess how many of them boast on web sites about their exploits? ZERO, real bad boys move in silence. Those who do all the talking are always the first to run.

Ohhhh nasty. I have never incited, advocated or admitted to using violence or anything else illegal on this forum. Nor would I.

I also stated I had nothing to do with anything yesterday so you must be getting confused.

WHilst not advocating it, violence is sometimes unavoidable and not always used by a "prick". Looking after a mate, or as happened to me recently, defending myself from a mugger by a cash point in Chorlton.

As for Cheesy, I don't try and sound hard. There is no point on here with som many quick witted put downs and images to piss on ones fire.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm --

cubanheels said:

Not sure why you quoted me in that but thanks.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:04 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm a eunuch

Like in Lord of the RIngs?
The eunuchs in The Lord of the Rings were called Hobs (they had no bits.)

does anyone think like me?
This view is only to a certin extent and i dont want anyone getting killed or anything. Ok here goes.
I want city to have be the best, i want us to have the best team, manager, catering, program, stadium, everything. to a certin extent even hooligans. I dont like the thort of city getting the piss taken over our seat numbers or our hooligans. If Hooliganism is going to take place then i want city to be the best at it.
I am not hard and would never get in volved because i dont get that angry/ not hard enough/ would never risk the ban so give all the "your well hard" shite a rest.
Just wondering if anyone else thinks like me. obviosly i dont want anyone to get killed or seriusly hurt at the hands of citys lot.

rhinomcfc said:
did anyone see horse shit gettin thrown at the rags?? haha i seen jump leads get thrown at then aswell. fucking jump leads!!!!!!!! haha
I know there are a few on this thread getting upset with each other but I absolutely pmsl at this bit.

When it was kicking off at Lokeren a few years back I saw a guy take his shoe off and lob it at the police. I thought what an idiot, you've got to get home now with one shoe. But that was nothing compared with jump leads and horse shit. Still pmsl now.

I just have thoughts of the las who threw it bumping into an old mate on the way home and giving it the big handshake. His old mate walks off thinking "wtf, my hand stinks of shit" lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.