GMP F*** Up Again

1_barry_conlon said:
sweynforkbeard said:
The top boy of Carlisle United's firm in the 1980s was the Duke of Penrith. Most of this crew were actually gardeners and under butlers from his estate on overtime but they were still pretty handy.

I got locked up there in 83 when we played them. Not once did i think it was for snotting the nobility of cumbria. You learn something new everyday. I often wondered why their mob were wearing suits of armour and carrying heraldic banners whilst shouting 'gadzooks'

Barry and sweynfork. A little diamond in a pile of shit.

Good work fellas

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I got locked up there in 83 when we played them. Not once did i think it was for snotting the nobility of cumbria. You learn something new everyday. I often wondered why their mob were wearing suits of armour and carrying heraldic banners whilst shouting 'gadzooks'

Good work fellas

lmao best quote of the thread.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Good work fellas
Your kind words have touched me. How different to the short stint I had working in a South African mine after which the reference I requested described me as 'a little shit in a pile of diamonds.'

sweynforkbeard said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Good work fellas
Your kind words have touched me. How different to the short stint I had working in a South African mine after which the reference I requested described me as 'a little shit in a pile of diamonds.'

I just get called a turd!

Stevies Bald Head! said:
There will be a couple of faces on that video not wanting it to be up.

That is prime police evidence there get it down for the sake of the dick heads involved.

Evidence of what ?? A bloke with a pink hooded top, well he should be nicked for that fashion show alone. That ginger bird looks right hard too.

sweynforkbeard said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Good work fellas

Ha ha..! I missed that too as I didn't see all the thread, brilliant..! and it's not the first time your posts have amused me, intentional or not.. ;)

cleavers said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
There will be a couple of faces on that video not wanting it to be up.

That is prime police evidence there get it down for the sake of the dick heads involved.

Evidence of what ?? A bloke with a pink hooded top, well he should be nicked for that fashion show alone. That ginger bird looks right hard too.

The police will pin numorous public order offences on those involved. There is the potential for assult on a police dog there. Some may have previous, the possibilities are endless.

Dont forget, GMP will be intent on dishing out some punishment, its videos like this i.e first hand accounts that can put faces to actions.

Just thinking for those involved no matter how stupid they were.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
The police will pin numorous public order offences on those involved. There is the potential for assult on a police dog there. Some may have previous, the possibilities are endless.

Dont forget, GMP will be intent on dishing out some punishment, its videos like this i.e first hand accounts that can put faces to actions.

Good, if they're f**king with the name of the club I love then I hope they get nicked, however I can't see much to worry anyone there, other than a visit from the fashion police.

I reckon the owners should build a huge replica of the Colliseum and for pre match entertainment we should put the rag danny dyers, the city danny dyers and the GMP all in there and just watch them slap each other silly.

Better than listening to Rihanna on the PA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.