GMP F*** Up Again

mcfc_die_hard said:
mancityvstoke said:
oh well that gave Red Issue nobs something to roll about laughing at.

They wont be laughing that their fans bricked it

bricked it? oh dear

All I see is a line of police and dogs and no one doing anything other than filming on mobiles and singing silly songs.

If you want to fight Uniteds firm then do it where there is no OB or cameras everywhere.

mancityvstoke said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

bricked it? oh dear

All I see is a line of police and dogs and no one doing anything other than filming on mobiles and singing silly songs.

If you want to fight Uniteds firm then do it where there is no OB or cameras everywhere.

somebody post the vid of city breaking off behind the mary d's and twatting the united fans that got out. they shit it and everyone knows they did

mancityvstoke said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

bricked it? oh dear

But that would mean actually fighting, something that looking at most on that video, they would not do anyway. Like you say, its all just silly songs and youth. Quite embarrassing really. I like the guy in the chequered shirt who tried covering his face. What a nobhead, I mean you have to seriously worry about people like that, intelligence wise I mean.

Jees,that's embarrassing.Thank fuck I missed it-having been half way down Turing way and on my way to the boozer by the time the "firm" decide to start the playground antics.

Seriously-it looks like a group of kids hanging around a park trying to get a chase off someone's dad.Pathetic.

And why oh why do they put their hoods up to try and stay "undercover" from the cops then film it for all to see?

Laughable.I'm no lover of plod's tactics but some people on that vid need to grow up bigstyle.

mcfc_die_hard said:
mancityvstoke said:
bricked it? oh dear

somebody post the vid of city breaking off behind the mary d's and twatting the united fans that got out. they shit it and everyone knows they did

NOBODY CARES.

That video is a total embaressment.

That lad and his missus at the front of the police lines??

Get a room.

This is embarrassing. Fat gobby birds, old men and a bunch of spotty kids getting bit by police dogs. It's more Sesame Street than Green Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.