GMP F*** Up Again

mcfc_die_hard said:
Pigeonho said:
NOBODY CARES.

just trying to prove there was trouble

You saying 'and everyone knows they did', doesn't prove anything. All it does is show you care about who 'shit it' most and like I say, who cares at the end of the day? Pack mentality. I guarantee if you put ANY of those dicks on that video in a room on their own and offer them out, they'll ALL shit it. When they're all together though, full of ale and in their gay little group, its a different story. Fucking pathetic.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
just trying to prove there was trouble

You saying 'and everyone knows they did', doesn't prove anything. All it does is show you care about who 'shit it' most and like I say, who cares at the end of the day? Pack mentality. I guarantee if you put ANY of those dicks on that video in a room on their own and offer them out, they'll ALL shit it. When they're all together though, full of ale and in their gay little group, its a different story. Fucking pathetic.

trust me not everyone wud shit it. they wanted to get at united end of

like he said ...no one cares.

Go back to 1978 in a time machine and stand on Chester Road outside The Northumberland with 50 blues against 300 Reds and see if you stand your ground.

mancityvstoke said:

Go back to 1978 in a time machine and stand on Chester Road outside The Northumberland with 50 blues against 300 Reds and see if you stand your ground.

I bet that was eventful haha I know a couple who would from the old days especially my uncle.

mcfc_die_hard said:
mancityvstoke said:

always stand your ground fella
And dont forget to film it, then put it up on youtube.

Then wait for a knock.

Idiot.

scottyboi said:
mancityvstoke said:

I bet that was eventful haha I know a couple who would from the old days especially my uncle.

No OB......Def No cameras. No singing either

mcfc_die_hard said:
Pigeonho said:

trust me not everyone wud shit it. they wanted to get at united end of

FFS-you must have a short memory.
Plod stand there with cameras these days and do "retrospective policing."
Put simply,they get you afterwards.

Remember the MEN after the derby?They just print pics of people they want to "speak" to regarding football order offences.They go through the vids to see who they can get for what-and believe me,as spuds fans will confirm that can be anything as simple as "offensive chanting."
Then they come to your house,you get a banning order,a criminal record and lose your season card.All because you got giddy and decided to prove how "hard" you were to your mates who are equally shitting it.

If you have to stand your ground fair do's-it happens.But that's a million miles away from standing there in a pack shouting "Munich" and hoping to pick off a straggler to take your frustration out on.

It's just not worth it mate.And it's wrong.

mcfc_die_hard said:
mancityvstoke said:

always stand your ground fella

Don't say this lightly, but you sound like a dickhead, mate. Stand your ground this, not everyone WUD shit it that. What you need to do is grow up and realise that NONE of those shitheads on that video would behave like that if they were alone. Don't now how old you are but anyone who spells would in a text way can't be that old, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that like me, when you're a bit older, you'll realise that video there is embarrassing and pathetic. I used to get excited about fights at the match, all until a group of Birmingham fans chased me and my brother down an alley way next to Maine Road, and I then realised its not big and clever to be shouting grief towards fans unless you're prepared to really fight, and I wasn't. I was 20 though back then, so I use that as my excuse. Facing 6 or 7 meatheads from birmingham, couple of which were tooled up, made me realise I wasn't a hooligan after all, I just thought it was big and clever to be in that pack mentality. After that, and now i'm into my 30's, I look at people like that and laugh, because I know for a fact that one on one, they would shit it everytime they came across someone harder than them, just like I day that evening against Brum. Its nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.