GMP F*** Up Again

mcfc_die_hard said:
Bovril said:
I don't post very often, but some of those mindless chavs on that video are embarrasing to think they done that in the name of City. If your all so hard and overflowing with aggresion come and fucking join me and some proper hardmen in Afghanistan you tossers.

if people want to scrap at a football match then thats their choice and if you want to fight for your country thats your choice and well done on that because thats a great achievment

I think the point he is making is that those who 'fight' at a football match would probably stand there in fear, piss tricking down their legs if they were to fight in somewhere like Afghanistan. Its the point i've been trying to make to you all morning. Anyone can join in a pack and get a queer little dig in then bounce back to the safety of that pack, but faced with a real test I guarantee everyone one of you would shit it.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
if people want to scrap at a football match then thats their choice and if you want to fight for your country thats your choice and well done on that because thats a great achievment

I think the point he is making is that those who 'fight' at a football match would probably stand there in fear, piss tricking down their legs if they were to fight in somewhere like Afghanistan. Its the point i've been trying to make to you all morning. Anyone can join in a pack and get a queer little dig in then bounce back to the safety of that pack, but faced with a real test I guarantee everyone one of you would shit it.

you really are sounding like a muppet now. there was some nutters in that pack on saturday and obviously you wasnt there. some with upbringings were they have fought all the time and they wud have fought on saturday half of them would probably destroy you so until you admit that people do actually stand ground and dont run the better

mcfc_die_hard said:
Pigeonho said:

you really are sounding like a muppet now. there was some nutters in that pack on saturday and obviously you wasnt there. some with upbringings were they have fought all the time and they wud have fought on saturday half of them would probably destroy you so until you admit that people do actually stand ground and dont run the better

Look up this word, 'irony'.

How old are you mate? I've seen it all at Maine Road, including blues fighting blues in the old Kippax for football reasons. I've been sat there when Middlesbrough attacked the North Stand, hitting women and kids. I've been there when Millwall caused chaos 11 years ago. I've seen some of our own 'fans' attack random buses on the curry mile, just because they were pissed. I've seen my old man get hit by a bottle by the same group of fans when they decided that cos they couldn't reach the bus in person, they'd throw it from the back of the Albert instead. Do you know what they did when they threw it? They ran off to the safety of their mates again so's not to get caught by the OB. They are ALL shit heads mate, all of them. I couldn't give a monkeys fart if they were dragged up in the shittest of upbringings to be honest, as that has nothing to do with anything.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Pigeonho said:

lol i would not fuck with pige. Can tell he is a rum ****. And he use to play away ;) haha

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

need to admit that people dont run away its as simple as that

Just out of interest mcfc Die..hard.... do you think this is acceptable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7604615/Manchester-Uniteds-Mame-Biram-Dioufs-brother-attacked-after-crowd-trouble-flares-at-Eastlands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lands.html</a>?

Its just a question and not a dig . Just interested in your point of view.

liamctid said:
We're City, we're barmy, we like to interfere with dogs!

What a shocking video!
Fixed that for you.
Having said that, the gay pink hoodie rag was in there, so it could still well be rags that are trying to bum a German Shepherd.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Pigeonho said:

need to admit that people dont run away its as simple as that

See above, I editted it.

I am fully aware people stand their ground, i've seen it all, which is what i've editted. I also know though that most people, and looking at the amount of 'i've just started shaving' ages there are in the video I mean them when I say this, leg it at the first sign they are going to get what they went looking for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.