GMP F*** Up Again

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:

There's nowt more cringeworthy than a bunch of angry scarfers:

"Let's go fucking mental"

Jesus.

If you're a proper lad up for a real ruck then yeah. But as far as normal fans go it's better to see a bit of voice and passion from 'scarfers' than timid silence and complete acceptance of being told 'on your way' by the police. And at least if it kicks off a bit some of them scarfers will stand their ground and have a go which means it's harder to take the piss when they're no other lads about.

bluemoonmcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
There's nowt more cringeworthy than a bunch of angry scarfers:

"Let's go fucking mental"

Jesus.

If you're a proper lad up for a real ruck then yeah. But as far as normal fans go it's better to see a bit of voice and passion from 'scarfers' than timid silence and complete acceptance of being told 'on your way' by the police. And at least if it kicks off a bit some of them scarfers will stand their ground and have a go which means it's harder to take the piss when they're no other lads about.
grow up man ffs..this is getting sadder and sadder, my dads bigger than your dad ffs come on lads let it go

mancityvstoke said:
felixbg said:
this is spot on. most of the mob were just standing there looking angry. was actually laughing at seeing some weedy lad with glasses that looked about 7 shouting 'city aggro'.

was it as funny as this Stockport firms video against the mighty hooligan firm of IPSWICH TOWN?

No punches thrown but plenty of running back and forth to burn off those calories.

Funniest hooligan video ever!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7SV5uoP-U&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7SV5uo ... re=related</a>

Hahaha thought they were playing kick can or summat.

der bomber28 said:
mancityvstoke said:
was it as funny as this Stockport firms video against the mighty hooligan firm of IPSWICH TOWN?

No punches thrown but plenty of running back and forth to burn off those calories.

Funniest hooligan video ever!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7SV5uoP-U&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7SV5uo ... re=related</a>

Hahaha thought they were playing kick can or summat.

do the hokey kokey

in , out , shake it all about , you do the hokey kokey

The rags are all over this video and loving it.

Ive had enough stick the last 48 hours without having texts such as "Lets go fucking mental".

Delete would be nice.

as somebody who used to go home and away regularly in the 70,s and 80 ,s i can assure anyone that it was far from exciting going to a match and fearing for your own personal safety ?. i hate united as much as anyone but would never think of attacking anybody for wearing another teams shirt or scarf (even those pathetic deluded wankers who wear green & yellow ) gmp probably should not have let everyone out at the same time , especially after trouble at eastlands at the recent semi final - but they did and people just need to deal with it as adults and not pathetic kids who have had their favourite toy taken off them ?. the atmosphere coming out of the stadium on saturday reminded me of the luton match at maine road in 83 ,that day most people including myself were shocked and did not know whether to laugh or cry , it was the same on saturday and no doubt if any rag twat had given me verbal i would have given them twice as much back - but that would have been it . some of the people on here talking about "running" the police or "running " united are pathetic and really need to get a life -i am going to arsenal on saturday and looking forward to the day and the game , and whatever the result will look forward to some banter with the gooners . if people really want to fight why not take up boxing and learn to fight like men ?

bronco said:
as somebody who used to go home and away regularly in the 70,s and 80 ,s i can assure anyone that it was far from exciting going to a match and fearing for your own personal safety ?. i hate united as much as anyone but would never think of attacking anybody for wearing another teams shirt or scarf (even those pathetic deluded wankers who wear green & yellow ) gmp probably should not have let everyone out at the same time , especially after trouble at eastlands at the recent semi final - but they did and people just need to deal with it as adults and not pathetic kids who have had their favourite toy taken off them ?. the atmosphere coming out of the stadium on saturday reminded me of the luton match at maine road in 83 ,that day most people including myself were shocked and did not know whether to laugh or cry , it was the same on saturday and no doubt if any rag twat had given me verbal i would have given them twice as much back - but that would have been it . some of the people on here talking about "running" the police or "running " united are pathetic and really need to get a life -i am going to arsenal on saturday and looking forward to the day and the game , and whatever the result will look forward to some banter with the gooners . if people really want to fight why not take up boxing and learn to fight like men ?

Because that would mean going one on one, and that's simply not allowed for these kids who go around and show how hard they are in PACKS.

Tommy johnson said:
The rags are all over this video and loving it.

Ive had enough stick the last 48 hours without having texts such as "Lets go fucking mental".

Delete would be nice.

Ere ere, delete this shite!

I'm going to Arsenal too - my mates just rang me up and told me did I realise we are getting the 11ish train from Piccadilly, the station will be full of Reds off to the game with Spurs, and to cap it all off Stoke are playing Chelsea away so there will be a few of them on the train too!! Another "interesting" weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.