GMR now....

moomba said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
Trouble is where do you draw the line.

What happens if we sack Leslie and the f*****g brazilians don't like the next manager, the rest of the lazy bastards don't wanna train for the next manager or heaven forbid the "best fans in the world" don't take to him.

No Brazilians today and we lost to the worst team in the league (I'm being kind to us at the moment)

What did I say! how long before the Brazilians got blamed!

Goaters said:
On five live Hughes says due to the takeover expectations have got too high and people need to be realistic, says that he dropped Elano because it wasn't his type of game. We tried our hardest but main emphasis on people taking down expectation levels.

MH really is talking shit there. West Brom aren't cloggers. Elano could've played just off Caicedo who demonstrated when he came on that he should've started, would've been a much better option than the utterly useless Vass and Benjani. He dropped Elano because he's fallen out with him. I think MH will be gone before Elano somehow.

Goaters said:
On five live Hughes says due to the takeover expectations have got too high and people need to be realistic

Astounding.

Even though I've never likes Hughes I thought one thing he could bring to the club was a winners mentality. Clearly I was mistaken.

Goaters said:
On five live Hughes says due to the takeover expectations have got too high and people need to be realistic, says that he dropped Elano because it wasn't his type of game. We tried our hardest but main emphasis on people taking down expectation levels.

MH really is talking shit there. West Brom aren't cloggers. Elano could've played just off Caicedo who demonstrated when he came on that he should've started, would've been a much better option than the utterly useless Vass and Benjani. He dropped Elano because he's fallen out with him. I think MH will be gone before Elano somehow.

It is the managers job to be able to manage all sorts of personalities. Hughes is the biggest ego of them all and he can fuck off now.

Disturbance said:
Goaters said:

Agree with Disturbance. I'm the first to say, against cloggers, Elano is pretty useless and if this was the case with WBA I'd agree with Hughes. But, WBA aren't cloggers, they didn't hack us around all over the place, this would have been a good game to play him in.

Goaters said:

So its our fault for expecting too much the piss taking rag coont

moomba said:
Goaters said:
On five live Hughes says due to the takeover expectations have got too high and people need to be realistic

Astounding.

Even though I've never likes Hughes I thought one thing he could bring to the club was a winners mentality. Clearly I was mistaken.

i have to agree moomba, this sort of talk is very worrying Robinho would love that interview ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.