GMR now....

Try reading the post properly. All the players are to blame. Would think even if you can't read properly thats easy to see from our performances. There are big problems in this squad and changing managers will not address a single one of them. Unless of course you advocate a poll amongst the players to see who they would like in charge. Sven anyone?????????[/quote]

Tell that to fucking Spurs, Sunderland (8 goals in 2 games is it?), the Barcodes etc etc. Some people talk out of their arse on here at times.[/quote]

yeah cos they had exactly the same personnel and problems as in our squad didnt they. why didnt i see that, prick

Hang on have I missed something lately? Expectations too high? Didn't we finish top ten last year and in Europe? Is it too much to ask for at least a little more given that Hughes has had another 70million of talent so far this season? Where'd we have finished if Sven had Robinho. Bottom 3? No chance!

It's not the expectations that are killing us at the moment but very poor management, lack of tactics, a split in the squad (it's ovbvious) and very low confidence. As for dropping Elano cause it wasn't his type of game? Who's was it then? Clearley not the elevn who started

Fook off Hughes, bring back Sven, Fook off Hughes, bring back Sven.
Catchy litttle ditty and says it all.
We've gone to bottom three before Christmas from top three before the Chelsea game. Thanks Hughes but hopeless imo.

Failsworth_Blue said:
moomba said:
I'm not sure thats the case. In fact I'm sure it's not.

I'm sure it's not aswell, the big problems in the squad are due to the manager and a change of manager may give the players a bit of confidence and motivation which will improve they're game because lets face it we've got some very good football players at this club and to be in the relegation zone half way through the season is quite shocking and theres no signs of things improving with Hughes as manager IMO

As before i don't disagree but my point is that it is the players who have got us where we are and if they don't like the change who is to say things will get any better. Maybe we have to bite the bullet and try and ride out this storm in the hope we will come out a stronger side with players who are going give their all for whoever is the manager.

“We are desperately disappointed because that is two Premier League games running where we have thrown results away. We were in a situation again where we did not recognise the danger as it was occurring, and the opponents have been able to win the game.

“We did well and showed a lot of character to come back after being caught on the break for their opening goal, so I was pleased with the response. At 1-1 I felt if any team was going to in it, it would have been us, we just needed something to drop for us or for us to see the game out.

“We switched off at a crucial time and paid the penalty for it. It’s hard to take for the guys, they are working extremely hard but at the moment things seem to be going against us.”

“There is a frustration because of where we are and how it is going for us. I thought the players gave everything today, and I think that towards the end the efforts of a few of the lads who played on Thursday as well as today had an impact.

“We just have to be strong and make sure that the situation we are in at the moment does not go on for any length of time. We’ll be working hard to make sure we are ready for Boxing Day and the weekend.”

The former Wales boss said: "There has been speculation about my future since the new owners came in, so it is not something that is new to me.

"Am I confident I will be given the money myself to spend? That is the intention. That is my view and I've had assurances from Sheikh Mansour and the chairman.

Positive

"They have been very positive. They understand where we are in our development. They are pragmatic people.

"They understand things will not happen overnight. Some people expect it to but they understand that won't happen.

"Time is something we all need - myself included - but I know the quality of my staff and we will gain results in the future.

Sometimes he makes comments and I don't think he even realises how fucking stupid he sounds.

He mentions that some players may have been tired after the game on Thursday.

And whose fault was that? Why did you not just throw out a complete reserve team and save everybody for the WBA game?

You had absolutely no reason to risk anyone (Robinho?) on Thursday as we were always going to win the group as there was no way Twente were going to win in Paris.

"Not my fault". The fucker's pinched it from Bart Simpson...

Goaters said:
The former Wales boss said: "There has been speculation about my future since the new owners came in, so it is not something that is new to me.

"Am I confident I will be given the money myself to spend? That is the intention. That is my view and I've had assurances from Sheikh Mansour and the chairman.

Positive

"They have been very positive. They understand where we are in our development. They are pragmatic people.

"They understand things will not happen overnight. Some people expect it to but they understand that won't happen.

"Time is something we all need - myself included - but I know the quality of my staff and we will gain results in the future.

This is what really annoys me. I don't know anyone who expects miracles to happen overnight. All I know is City fans who expect to see a little bit of progress from last year.

I was ok(ish) in the haze of a drunken matchday hour, but heaven knows i'm miserable now, now that i've heard Leslie on GMR !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.