GMR now....

This is the same squad that thrashed Pompey, played the mighty Arse off the pitch, stuffed the RedScouseGits until the ref gave 'em a helping hand, holders of the Thomas Cook Tripe Cup, and a team as far as I recall has not been outplayed by any team this season bar Chelsea, and we were leading them for a time. There is massive misfiring in all areas of the pitch. Hope to God we start firing on all cylinders on Boxing Day against those over-achievers who are ripe for a football lesson. Oh dear, hope I haven't put the mockers on that one,too.

1894 said:
At one point during the game, GMR commented on the posture of our management team, sitting still, arms crossed, all alike.

Sounds like they're waiting to be thrown to the lions !!

sounds just like KK's last days to me.

1894 said:
At one point during the game, GMR commented on the posture of our management team, sitting still, arms crossed, all alike.

Sounds like they're waiting to be thrown to the lions !!

Sounds like a good idea-anyone got any hungry lions?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
moomba said:
No Brazilians today and we lost to the worst team in the league (I'm being kind to us at the moment)

What did I say! how long before the Brazilians got blamed!

Try reading the post properly. All the players are to blame. Would think even if you can't read properly thats easy to see from our performances. There are big problems in this squad and changing managers will not address a single one of them. Unless of course you advocate a poll amongst the players to see who they would like in charge. Sven anyone?????????

moomba said:
No Brazilians today and we lost to the worst team in the league (I'm being kind to us at the moment)

Try reading the post properly. All the players are to blame. Would think even if you can't read properly thats easy to see from our performances. There are big problems in this squad and changing managers will not address a single one of them. Unless of course you advocate a poll amongst the players to see who they would like in charge. Sven anyone?????????

the god Gerry Gow said:
There are big problems in this squad and changing managers will not address a single one of them.

I'm not sure thats the case. In fact I'm sure it's not.

moomba said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
There are big problems in this squad and changing managers will not address a single one of them.

I'm sure it's not aswell, the big problems in the squad are due to the manager and a change of manager may give the players a bit of confidence and motivation which will improve they're game because lets face it we've got some very good football players at this club and to be in the relegation zone half way through the season is quite shocking and theres no signs of things improving with Hughes as manager IMO

To be fair he can say sweet fa and should not have commented to the press. What he says to the players is more important, thats if he says anything of worth.

Hes gone............

the god Gerry Gow said:

Tell that to fucking Spurs, Sunderland (8 goals in 2 games is it?), the Barcodes etc etc. Some people talk out of their arse on here at times.

moomba said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

Yeah sorry just to clarify I meant just changing managers for the sake of changing. The problems would still be there unless the incoming manager had either the guts or is given the time to change attitudes and personnel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.