Goal of the Season

Aguero making it 4-0 against Spurs at the Etihad.

One that might be easily forgotten, but it was like a very expensive car going into fifth gear.

Gabriel said:

One that might be easily forgotten, but it was like a very expensive car going into fifth gear.
Didn't Aguero score the third?

I think Silva's vs West Ham shouldn't be in the mix. I'd replace it for the one he scored against Hull. Just had our captain sent off, they were going for it really heaping on the pressure, and with a moment of pure magic, he silenced the home fans and gave us something to defend! Quality!

Best goal though is Yaya's against S'land, for what it meant as well as being an incredible goal.

Close second is Yaya's against Plzen.

Some Honorable Mentions:

15-03-2014-GifNumber-198.gif

02-03-2014-GifNumber-180.gif

02-03-2014-GifNumber-181.gif

21-01-2014-GifNumber-90.gif

08-01-2014-GifNumber-44.gif

08-01-2014-GifNumber-49.gif

fananandino.gif

kenzie115 said:
Gabriel said:

Didn't Aguero score the third?

And the fourth. A tap in really, but the play leading to it: 'Oh, my word'.

Loukas said:
I think Silva's vs West Ham shouldn't be in the mix. I'd replace it for the one he scored against Hull. Just had our captain sent off, they were going for it really heaping on the pressure, and with a moment of pure magic, he silenced the home fans and gave us something to defend! Quality!

Best goal though is Yaya's against S'land, for what it meant as well as being an incredible goal.

Close second is Yaya's against Plzen.

All that's true, but Silva's goal at WHU is arguably even more important because up until then we hadn't won away IIRC and we had stuttered badly on the road for one reason or another.

Very similar goal, technically, to the Hull goal - a curling shot with the instep into the top corner. But the WHU goal also had that cute little back heel from Aguero and Merlin's little shimmy that created the space for the shot.

Didsbury Dave said:
Tony Adcock said:
For me the best and most important goal was Silva at Hull away.

Down to 10 men....not looking good.

Silva picks it up a little shimmy and then a beauty. It gave us something to hang onto and I think if we had conceded first then the title would already be in Scouseland....

You're right. Dead right.

Goal and performance of the season in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.