Goal of the Season

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Shadz69 said:
YaYa's on Wednesday.I love a goal where a player dribble's from his own half and finishes.One of my all time favourite City goals is Phelan V Spurs.I'd post the vid but can't.

And then the Distin one v Villa. Yer could tell that was probably the best goal Distin has scored in his career!

Good shout,he breaks up play on the edge of our box plays a 1-2 on the halfway and then goes through.

Jackson-ctid said:
Some Honorable Mentions:

15-03-2014-GifNumber-198.gif

02-03-2014-GifNumber-180.gif

02-03-2014-GifNumber-181.gif

21-01-2014-GifNumber-90.gif

08-01-2014-GifNumber-44.gif

08-01-2014-GifNumber-49.gif

fananandino.gif

I love this post.

2 that haven't been mentioned yet:
Navas with City's opener v Spurs at home.
Milner's winner v Bayern Munich away.

yaya goal on wednesday, better than 'that giggs goal' the pundits wanked over for 2 seasons. Superb goal and yet it gets very little mention

Jnr Kisby said:
yaya goal on wednesday, better than 'that giggs goal' the pundits wanked over for 2 seasons. Superb goal and yet it gets very little mention
They talked about what a fantastic goal it was on Talksport after the game. MOTD discussed how brilliant it was the same night. Talksport's breakfast show the next morning then mentioned it, just while mentioning the result of the game, and Durham & Gough were going on about how good it was last night on the drivetime show. I don't have Sky so don't know whether it's been on SSN or not but I'm sure they must have shown it a few times.

More GIFs please!!!!!!

Tell you what, even if the worst happens on Sunday, this thread reminds you of what a superb season it's been

kenzie115 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
They talked about what a fantastic goal it was on Talksport after the game. MOTD discussed how brilliant it was the same night. Talksport's breakfast show the next morning then mentioned it, just while mentioning the result of the game, and Durham & Gough were going on about how good it was last night on the drivetime show. I don't have Sky so don't know whether it's been on SSN or not but I'm sure they must have shown it a few times.

Not enough for me, and i dont listen to talkshite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.