Goals you still Remember

michael johnson's versus derby county first home game of the season,

was right behind the goal and everyone went mental because he hadn't scored at home for 7/8 months.

it was a cracker as well.

Steve Kinsey just about getting ball over line Blackburn away 85 to go top of second division,cue for fights in 3 sides of ground and City singing '' we'll be top at 5 o clock"

random goals stick in my mind

i dont know if someone can confirm but i as a kid i seem to remember paul walsh scoring a strange one from a goalkeepers clearance? think it was away to coventry, although im not sure

chris greenacre hooking the ball into the roof of the net, 1-0 home to crewe

tony vaughan last min looping header to win at home (maybe grimsby?)

that disaster season sticks in my mind so clearly (97/98). i remember wiekens debut goal at home against pompey 2-2, kinkys wonder free kick 6-0 home to swindon

goaters first goal for city home to stockport...and wilbrahams consolation

i was 13 and that was my first season and a ticket holder, that must be the reason i can remember so much of it! i couldnt have picked a worse time to start but i still counted down the days till the next game (defeat)

CITD

mscenterh750 said:
ban-mcfc said:
michael johnson's versus derby county first home game of the season,

was right behind the goal and everyone went mental because he hadn't scored at home for 7/8 months.

it was a cracker as well.
Yes that was a good goal. Elanos free kick v Boro was also a belter.

you're thinking of the newcastle one presumably, however the boro one was also impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.