Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Off the top of my head:
Yaya vs the rags at Wembley.
Kolarov's on Saturday due to being late.

Re: Goals you've missed by leaving early?

doots said:
Plenty i'm ashamed to say,mainly due to alcohol withdrawal.
One i do remember(just about) is John Gidmans V Huddersfield at Leeds Road in the cup to force a replay.
Oh yeah,forgot,Dickov's at the play off final but managed to get back in thank f**k.
i miised the opening goal in the huddersfield game ,just as we were getting through the turnstyle when brightwell scored,does anyone remember that bloke throwing his cruthes at the ref after mcnab got sent off .

many moons ago, city was playing west ham at maine rd, the score was 4-2 to us, anyway saw first goal, went for a piss when 2nd goal went in, went early at half time when 3rd goal went in, missed 4th goal getting back late from halftime, saw 5th goal and missed last goal because i went 2 mins early from game,

I missed Yaya's goal in the FA Cup final. Was gutted for months afterwards!
I had to do a pish and was telling the fella beside me at the urinal that we shouldn't worry, City were all over the vandals.
I was just washing my hands when I heard a roar. I knew it was City who had scored as the noise was coming from above me. Ran back in and was just in time to do the Poznan.
Also, for the same reason, I missed QPR's equaliser on the last day.
I must get my bladder sorted out.

Full members cup final, fell asleep at one nil up, woke up at five one down and fucked off home. Got home found out it was 5-4 so in total missed 8 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.