Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Burnley away a good few years back think we won 5 or six nil

me and Bill Black missed all the goals was either at bar having a piss or a fag in blackies case

I had a mate when we were kids that tried to impress us with bulls@#$ that he had been to the League Cup Final (76) the week before.

What about the winning goal we say..."er yeah it was good"... what did you think of it "er yeah but I was in the toilet when it went in"

Lying get

Also missed the two play off final goals but managed to get back in to better seats,
Never left early since,
Missed quite a few goals while been queuing for a beer before half time though

Tony Vaughan's winner v Bradford at Maine Road in 97/98 season was just getting in car when i heard the roar only other goal i missed was Owens in the 4-3 remember them having a goal kick & with the added 4 minutes already been played we saw they werent locking us in so i took the opportunity to get out

Just thought of another one, away at Newcastle when Shearer scored after about 10 seconds. Was actually in the ground and saw them kick off then turned round and started walking up the steps to get to my seat on more or less the back row. Remember hearing the roar and not even looking back round.

blody hell i dont know where to start !!!

heres goes just for key momenst last season as a starter. I like to go for a pee just before half time and get in the queuefor a pint so ....

Missed Kompany Header against scum
Missed Zab against QPR last game of the season

then to top it all off i said afetr Dzeko scored thats it im going for my lucky piss !!! as i was walking back in slightly dejected THat goal went in !!! i didn t see it hit the net but saw Sergio running off and i went wild !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.