Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I am still amazed that grown men ( who am I kidding) HAVE to go to the loo during a game at any time.

You've obviously never had more than 3 pints before the match

Didsbury Dave said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I am still amazed that grown men ( who am I kidding) HAVE to go to the loo during a game at any time.

You've obviously never had more than 3 pints before the match

Correct,far too sensible to do that :)

But if I did surely 45 minutes is manageable!

a few years ago vs. everton. I think we won 3-1?

child No.1 was in the cute bouncing on knee and gurgling at life stage - though had a prolific ability for filling nappies.

all three goals missed whilst wiping his arse...... he's nine now and revenge will soon be mine once I'm dribbling in a care home...

apart from that missed the first goal vs sunderland because of traffic.

The very last midweek evening game at Maine Road vs. Fulham in 2003.

Went with my then brother-in-law. Traffic was terrible getting to the ground and as we were queuing to get in, missed Malbranque's opener for them.

Then at the start of the second half, late getting a pint so as we were walking back up the steps, missed Ali B's goal as well. Two goals missed in one game.

we beat bolton 6-2 at home a few years back and i remember missing every city goal that day, absolute piss take. got in late, went for a piss, got food/pint, another piss. ridiculous

awaydayblue said:
Just a handful over nearly 40 years of watching our beloved team, but the two which stand out (and they were the wrong ones to miss for so many reasons....)

JIM MELROSE 60 YARD WONDER STRIKE V CHARLTON AT MAINE ROAD -reading my programme, then the Kippax goes absolutely mental and Im left wondering what all the comotion is about......lol
... Wasn't that game abandoned shortly after for a waterlogged pitch ? And I thought it was Ipswich ???

SHAUN GOATER ROBBING NEVILLE FOR HIS FIRST GOAL IN THE LAST MAINE ROAD DERBY - few pints of Hydes Anvil saw me in the North Stand bog - I swear, never again!!!

Missed Crewe's first goal when we played then in the Worthington Cup. They scored in like 20 second

A mate of mine left 10 minutes before the end of the QPR game, was warned on the way out by a steward that he would not get back in.

I missed a goal vs Bolton when I went to get a pie... shit pie it was as well

SWP's goal against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane cos I had to nip to the loo. Very annoying but we were already in the lead anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.