God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
i kne albert davy said:
mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
Quite right there is nothing like a good old anti America thread to bring them all out, funny thing is if anyone said the same about any other country the same lot would be outraged

Name me one other nation since the second world war who has murdered more foreign folk or propped up more regimes in other countries than the United States Of America.
USSR perhaps
Not even close, the USSR stayed fairly local, the USA have fucked with every south american and north african country at this stage and plenty of asian and middle eastern ones as well. As for killing foreigners, they killed more in vietnam alone. USSR were cunts to their own civilians more than anything else.

kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Something had to be done? did it have to be invading the country, carpet bombing the shit out of it and killing well over 100,000 civilians in the "war" against terror.

I don't know, I guess if there would have been an easier solution they would have took it

That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so its easy just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.

Insurgency wars are always like that

aguero93:20 said:
i kne albert davy said:
mcmanus said:
Name me one other nation since the second world war who has murdered more foreign folk or propped up more regimes in other countries than the United States Of America.
USSR perhaps
Not even close, the USSR stayed fairly local, the USA have fucked with every south american and north african country at this stage and plenty of asian and middle eastern ones as well. As for killing foreigners, they killed more in vietnam alone. USSR were cunts to their own civilians more than anything else.

Nonsense

Ducado said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:
I don't know, I guess if there would have been an easier solution they would have took it

That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so its easy just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.

That doesn't make them right or justifiable.

They will just find regime in another country to topple and cause ensuing chaos which will then become a hotbed for extremist groups to grow roots and expand. Repeat cycle.

chabal said:
Ducado said:
kinkladz-ade said:

That doesn't make them right or justifiable.

That's the way it goes and it's been the same for hundreds of years

kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Something had to be done? did it have to be invading the country, carpet bombing the shit out of it and killing well over 100,000 civilians in the "war" against terror.

That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so u just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.
What the fuck have they done to deserve drone, sending him would be a crime against society

andyhinch said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:

That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so u just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.
What the fuck have they done to deserve drone, sending him would be a crime against society

I knew I should have explained I wasn't talking about that ****

Ducado said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:

The west sticks it's oar in where it shouldn't but the reason they do it is for their own financial gain. Spreading democracy? A crock of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.