God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Ducado said:
chabal said:
Ducado said:
Insurgency wars are always like that

That doesn't make them right or justifiable.

That's the way it goes and it's been the same for hundreds of years

So has female genital mutilation in many countries - that does not make it right, defensible or sustainable.

Ducado said:
mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
Quite right there is nothing like a good old anti America thread to bring them all out, funny thing is if anyone said the same about any other country the same lot would be outraged

Name me one other nation since the second world war who has murdered more foreign folk or propped up more regimes in other countries than the United States Of America.

Soviet Union, I know your not the sharpest knife in the draw but FFS

I give you the USSR certainly ruled eastern Europe and also tried fucking with the Afghans but its nothing compared to how the yanks have tried and rule the world.

I'll forget the personal insult.

andyhinch said:
kinkladz-ade said:
Ducado said:
I don't know, I guess if there would have been an easier solution they would have took it

That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so u just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.
What the fuck have they done to deserve drone, sending him would be a crime against society
They could send pictures of Dalmatians by the fireside to make them sleepy

chabal said:
Ducado said:
chabal said:
That doesn't make them right or justifiable.

So has female genital mutilation in many countries - that does not make it right, defensible or sustainable.

I don't have an answer and neither do you because there is no answer a group of extremists declared war on the most powerful country on earth it was always going to end bad

Barcon said:
It's human nature, If it wasn't the yanks somebody else would be doing it.

That's the tragic truth mate.
However, If I ruled the world everyone would live in peace (right after I wiped out those fuckers who call a barm a muffin)

aguero93:20 said:
i kne albert davy said:
mcmanus said:
Name me one other nation since the second world war who has murdered more foreign folk or propped up more regimes in other countries than the United States Of America.
USSR perhaps
Not even close, the USSR stayed fairly local, the USA have fucked with every south american and north african country at this stage and plenty of asian and middle eastern ones as well. As for killing foreigners, they killed more in vietnam alone. USSR were cunts to their own civilians more than anything else.
Oh I don't know there was the half a million ethnic Germans who er went missing after the end of WW2 during the clearance of Eastern Europe then the Czechs Hungarians etc then the Koreans who died at the hand of Soviet weapons.

mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
mcmanus said:

Soviet Union, I know your not the sharpest knife in the draw but FFS

I give you the USSR certainly ruled eastern Europe and also tried fucking with the Afghans but its nothing compared to how the yanks have tried and rule the world.

I'll forget the personal insult.

Not to mention arming and financing civil wars all over the world

dronefromsector7g said:
andyhinch said:
kinkladz-ade said:
That's the thing. There is a difference between the right thing to do and the easiest thing to do. The right thing to do is to use intelligence to hunt down the terrorist cells and bring them to justice. The whole thing about terrorists is that they don't all live together on terrorist lane in terrorist town so u just to blow the whole place up and kill them all. You have small independent cells hidden in different places. The thing about the Taliban is that they didn't believe in acquiring wealth and lived in the same villages as the goat farmers etc, so much easier to send in a drone to wipe out the whole place to kill all the "insurgents" along with the goat farmers and their families without any loss of life on your own side.
What the fuck have they done to deserve drone, sending him would be a crime against society
They could send pictures of Dalmatians by the fireside to make them sleepy
Less blood shed it could work.

Ducado said:
chabal said:
Ducado said:

I don't have an answer and neither do you because there is no answer a group of extremists declared war on the most powerful country on earth it was always going to end bad

But your argument posits that because something has happened in the past it must necessarily happen in the future.

There is no simple answer to this problem but part of the solution lies in the way in which the USA presents itself to the rest of the world, how it influences other countries and how it overtly supports Israel.

Indiscriminate bombing is not likely to wins hearts and minds and therefore unlikely to prevent a new generation of USA haters.

It's not nonsense Ducado, the USSR were murdering cunts as well, but concentrated on solidifying their own power behind the iron curtain. The question was who had killed more foreigners, the USA have been involved in over 40 foreign campaigns all over the world since ww2 and studies have put them as being responsible for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in foreign countries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.