God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
For me, Faux-Bama being president is simply the lesser of two evils - a bit like preferring to have a heavy head cold than Aids, when ideally I don't want either.
He has been a huge disappointment as president, but has probably done a bit less harm than a Republican would have done, and that is about the best I can say for him.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
For me, Faux-Bama being president is simply the lesser of two evils - a bit like preferring to have a heavy head cold than Aids, when ideally I don't want either.
He has been a huge disappointment as president, but has probably done a bit less harm than a Republican would have done, and that is about the best I can say for him.

Making up silly names for politicians/parties like Bliar and ConDems or FauxBama is irritating.

You don't need to tell us your opinion on someone by giving them a crap name, you can just tell us your opinion without resorting to it.

Damocles said:

Making up silly names for politicians/parties like Bliar and ConDems or FauxBama is irritating.

You don't need to tell us your opinion on someone by giving them a crap name, you can just tell us your opinion without resorting to it.
Dumbocles is in a mood.

Damocles said:

I'll post what I like, where I like, when I like, in the style I like.
But thanks for the life skills counselling.

Damocles said:

I'll post what I like, where I like, when I like, in the style I like.
But thanks for the life skills counselling.

You're the greatest rebel in human history.

Damocles said:

Having an opinion on politics is irritating. Having an opinion on how someone airs their opinion is even more irritating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.