God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Damocles said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Damocles said:
Making up silly names for politicians/parties like Bliar and ConDems or FauxBama is irritating.

You don't need to tell us your opinion on someone by giving them a crap name, you can just tell us your opinion without resorting to it.

I'll post what I like, where I like, when I like, in the style I like.
But thanks for the life skills counselling.

You're the greatest rebel in human history.

I'm not trying to be a rebel, or anything else other than a Bluemoon poster.
You are the one with the bee in your bonnet because you don't like the way I post.
I don't like the way some folk moderate either, but then life is full of such disappointments.
I'm sure we'll both get over it in our own ways.
Time is a great healer.

corky1970 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Damocles said:
Making up silly names for politicians/parties like Bliar and ConDems or FauxBama is irritating.

You don't need to tell us your opinion on someone by giving them a crap name, you can just tell us your opinion without resorting to it.

Having an opinion on politics is irritating. Having an opinion on how someone airs their opinion is even more irritating.

Having an opinion on how other people have opinions on how people post their opinions is the most irritating

This could go on

Having ire, in jeans when it is Sunny is irritating. You're just a prick.

Well, that was an interesting interlude.
To lighten the mood, I'll put the kettle on, and we'll have a nice brew.
I have some Oreobama biscuits, if anyone fancies a quick dunk.

I thought you'd have learned you're lesson no-bama more name calling.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Well, that was an interesting interlude.
To lighten the mood, I'll put the kettle on, and we'll have a nice brew.
I have some Oreobama biscuits, if anyone fancies a quick dunk.

I thought you'd have learned you're lesson no-bama more name calling.

Sorry mate - I may be heading for a Permaobamaban if I'm not careful.
If this spreads to the McMuffin/Obama thread, there will be carnage.

Damocles said:
I'll post what I like, where I like, when I like, in the style I like.
But thanks for the life skills counselling.

You are the one with the bee in your bonnet because you don't like the way I post.
I don't like the way some folk moderate either, but then life is full of such disappointments.
Time is a great healer.

How has this escalated to you from "using a name that's mildly irritating" to "not liking the way you post"?

I very much appreciate the way that you post. You usually have good grammar and spelling, and have a habit of using a new line for every sentence that encourages scan reading. In fact I'd give you a solid 8 in the Bluemoon Posting Style Guide.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:

Time is a great healer.

How has this escalated to you from "using a name that's mildly irritating" to "not liking the way you post"?

I very much appreciate the way that you post. You usually have good grammar and spelling, and have a habit of using a new line for every sentence that encourages scan reading. In fact I'd give you a solid 8 in the Bluemoon Posting Style Guide.

A lousy fucking 8?
I got a solid 9 on Rag Tissue.
They know quality when they see it on there.
Mind you, the cunts banned me 10 minutes later for calling a moderator a walking afterbirth.
I may try RAWK - they love a good martyr.
Justiceforthefetlock'sone sounds like a catchy username.

Damocles said:
Time is a great healer.

A lousy fucking 8?
Mind you, the cunts banned me 10 minutes later for calling a moderator a walking afterbirth.

Didn't they all think Moyes was a genius?

You're more like the Sam Allardyce of Bluemoon posting. Not fashionable but always gets results against the bigger teams. Solid 8 is the best you can hope for unfortunately without learning physics or Middle Eastern history.

Damocles said:
Time is a great healer.

A lousy fucking 8?

I would give you a 9 if you could make your sentences into a pretty picture by tailoring the lines.
I don't think anyone should ever get 10/10 for anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.