Going Abroad on your own

1) Is that all in code?
2) If so, I'm sure she has made some wonderful "friends!"
3) Which way does she like to have it?

(Sorry mate, I'm sure she a wonderful, beautiful, outstanding daughter who is far from my portrayal, but a female, alone, Vietnam, Thailand, and bringing her own mobile bedroom while in Europe?! Couldn't resist!)
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.Its OK CB, as she`s had plenty of grief from me visiting those places alone.She married a Canadian guy 5 years ago but its now over and she writes for a Canadian company online and has been fortunate to travel afar, sometime as part of her work.
Its astounded our family as she`s not very street wise, but fuck knows where she`s got the idea that nothing will happen whilst she`s travelling,but honestly the amount of friends she`s made (and I just don`t mean as casual acquietancies) is unbelievable.

Decent advice, stay in control and you can't go wrong. That is the good thing about travelling alone, you can just get up and walk out and do your own shit if you're not feeling something.

I've got a missus but travelled alone the past 2 summers, was with a mate for part of the second trip though. I openly prefer travelling alone, I meet more people and you can cut the friendship before it gets messy and just have good times. Plenty out there to see, and no one to tell you what to do, it forces you out of your comfort zone.
Sorry for being nosey but you say you have a missus (married or not) how did/does she feel about you buggering off on your own ..

Haha love it TCIB. Only problem is I have a body like Luke Shaw and a face like Phil Jones, and the women magnet Charisma of Paul Scholes

On a serious note glad I did it. Fuck it and cheers fellas

lol you soft bugger. Your humour alone defeats half any womans resistance my good man, rohypnol does the rest :-D

I travelled a lot internationally with work so just used to add a few days holiday onto the end of each trip when i went somewhere new to go and see places on my own.

Have some great memories from doing that and met lots of really sound people who im fairly sure i wouldn't have met if i was with the family.

Do it, just do it, you won't be alone for long. Having said that, I'm sat on my own at this very moment... I won't be alone for much longer ;)

Sorry for being nosey but you say you have a missus (married or not) how did/does she feel about you buggering off on your own ..

No problem. Not very happy about it, but fuck it, you get one life and if you have a desire to do something, nobody should get in the way of that. If I had kids I'd think differently, and wouldn't leave them out but I'm a 24 year old lad, wary that the clock goes fast and illness and death can happen at any time.

No problem. Not very happy about it, but fuck it, you get one life and if you have a desire to do something, nobody should get in the way of that. If I had kids I'd think differently, and wouldn't leave them out but I'm a 24 year old lad, wary that the clock goes fast and illness and death can happen at any time.
Psml fairplay to you ..

If you must then OK.

Life is imo about sharing however. Seeing the Milky Way in the Australian outback is one of the most awe-inspiring things I've ever seen, but fortunately I saw it with the Mrs. On my own, it would just not have been the same for me.

Everyone's different I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.