Going Abroad on your own

yeah true, just don't like sitting in a pub on my own.

I had colours on and the traditional kindly grandad figure immediately spotted me.

My first night out in Failsworth was incredible. A lad in there befriended me and the locals were queueing up to be introduced. Wonderful people.

You need to choose the right pub but, in general, you should be fine in Manchester. South Wales was no different. I went to Serbia v Wales on my own and never once felt isolated. I was struggling to pay for a beer at one point.

I had colours on and the traditional kindly grandad figure immediately spotted me.

My first night out in Failsworth was incredible. A lad in there befriended me and the locals were queueing up to be introduced. Wonderful people.

You need to choose the right pub but, in general, you should be fine in Manchester. South Wales was no different. I went to Serbia v Wales on my own and never once felt isolated. I was struggling to pay for a beer at one point.

ah i don't even wait inside a pub for someone on my own, rather wait for them haha.

Update

I am not joking I was having a laugh with the car rental people. (Saw my city top). Started singing Guadiola (you make me happy). Was supposed to get a fiat 500. I joked you will make me happy if I get a Merc. They took my season ticket around the office. I got a fucking AMG Merc. Best car car i have ever driven. Happy getting lost what a machine buzzing

Update

I am not joking I was having a laugh with the car rental people. (Saw my city top). Started singing Guadiola (you make me happy). Was supposed to get a fiat 500. I joked you will make me happy if I get a Merc. They took my season ticket around the office. I got a fucking AMG Merc. Best car car i have ever driven. Happy getting lost what a machine buzzing
The real story here is what possessed you to rent a fiat 500?

The real story here is what possessed you to rent a fiat 500?

I used to do that and then be cheeky and ask for a free upgrade. 9x out of 10 you get one, especially ' off season '. Wifey tried once on her own, got a top of the range Mondeo and was 70 ks down the AP7 when she realised she was in 2nd gear.

Update

good work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.