GOING BALD AND PROUD LTD

Had a mate that started going bald at 17, he had full on facial hair from the same age. How he could of done with some of those follicles on his head. Hes 23 now and completely monk!

Im thinin out meself at 25, but i take solace in the fact that the boy who was dunkin kelly brook for an 'Extended' period of time was completly bald. Fear not fellow baldeers, theres hope yet!!

Thanx4Knives said:
Im thinin out meself at 25, but i take solace in the fact that the boy who was dunkin kelly brook for an 'Extended' period of time was completly bald. Fear not fellow baldeers, theres hope yet!!

she must go for that type, statham was bald as well as zane. on a side note, kelly brook and statham stayed in the wedding suite the day before my wife and i abused it. Mmmmmmmmm!!! nice!

Thanx4Knives said:

HOOO RAHHHHH

TONIGHT BALDIES WE DINE IN BROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad's bald, my bro's bald, both my grandads and uncles either side are bald, so the writings on the wall for el Hombre I'm afraid.

The hair won't last much longer ladies so get in there while you can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.