GOING BALD AND PROUD LTD

myleftfoot said:
widows' peak?

is that cos its only ever seen on dead men? :)

A widows peak is just a small piece of hair that protrudes from your hairline at the front, like a tiny V shape. Not what Schteve or Shearer have.

Arthur Scargill used to take three Shredded Wheats. He'd eat two and wear the other on his head

_45512258_scargill.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
Do you boys plan on going bald gracefully or trying various things to prevent it/ cover it?

I'll give a med or two a crack I recdon

If I was going bald I'd just shave it off. Honestly don't see how any of the meds can help and surely if they could there'd be a lot less bald blokes out there. I don't know much about the meds although from what I do know they are expensive.

One of my mates went bald at 22/23, there were rumours he was trying various products but no one ever mentions it.

svennis pennis said:
myleftfoot said:
widows' peak?

is that cos its only ever seen on dead men? :)

A widows peak is just a small piece of hair that protrudes from your hairline at the front, like a tiny V shape. Not what Schteve or Shearer have.

widopeak.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Do you boys plan on going bald gracefully or trying various things to prevent it/ cover it?

I'll give a med or two a crack I recdon

If I was going bald I'd just shave it off. Honestly don't see how any of the meds can help and surely if they could there'd be a lot less bald blokes out there. I don't know much about the meds although from what I do know they are expensive.

One of my mates went bald at 22/23, there were rumours he was trying various products but no one ever mentions it.

Stevie Ireland?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, worth a crack. They released some stuff a while back which I can't remember the name of which was s'posed to work on a lot of blokes.

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Stevie Ireland?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, worth a crack. They released some stuff a while back which I can't remember the name of which was s'posed to work on a lot of blokes.

Lol I'm one of the few on here who isn't mates with Stevie!

I reckon I'd probably give products a try, money permitting, but I'd be quite sceptical.

Most of the lads on here under 30 needn't worry though, I read a while back that the male hairline changes during your twenties into a 'mature hairline', which I think is a bit of receding hairline but nothing major. I only know that though due to the fact I was convinced I was losing my hair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.