Going Dutch

adrianr said:
CL experience

Correctamundo.

Can't believe anyone would turn their nose up at either of RvP or Sneijder, I'd be over the moon if we landed them both.

If it's true we are in for Wes then I'd assume it's an attempt at a swap for Carlos.

You tube videos or it's not true ;) Seriously though, two quality signings if it happens.

_________________Hart______________
Richards___Kompany___Lescott___Clichy
________________Yaya______________
_________Sneijder_____Silva__________
____Tevez________________Aguero____
_____________Van Persie_____________

Job Done.

We were all devastated when we missed out on Mido but now we turn our noses up at RVP - heavens sake we've changed. Personally, I think he's a great player I just can't stand him - horrible little bastard if you ask me - remember him gobbling into the crowd after he scored against us. I'll support him if he signs mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rammy Blue said:
adrianr said:
CL experience

Correctamundo.

Can't believe anyone would turn their nose up at either of RvP or Sneijder, I'd be over the moon if we landed them both.

If it's true we are in for Wes then I'd assume it's an attempt at a swap for Carlos.

+1
Van fucking Perise driven by trophies and not money.

Similar situation when City signed Craig Bellamy. If we get a good couple of years out of van Persie then it could be a very good investment.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I told a lot of people on here last year that at the Dublin Super Cup Sneijder was fawning over the city team and staff,this was about a fortnight before the italian press said he was coming to us.

I've reckoned since seeing it myself that he desperately wants to join us.

It would kill them lot too if he did :-)

I'm not ITK but word is City had a barring order against a certain netherlandor for stalking staff. I'm not saying it was him but someone got an exec fired logging into a mail account. Revenge for not being signed?

Petrovs left peg said:
So where's everyones money then on this one? De Jong plus cash for sneijder?

Sounds plausible and would suit all parties I think!

Tevez would be my preferred choice,don`t trust him or that tosser Kia.

I thought that these 2 Dutch players couldn't stand each other and this goes back many, many years. So much so that it it is often put forward for a lot of problems in the Dutch camp.

To suggest that the 2 of them would sign for the same team and have to spend a lot more time together seems to be a bit odd. Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.