Going on a date..its been a long time

Sister says she is quiet and very kind, not interested in sport. Says she will happily listen to me. I can talk for hours about city she could be a blue after a few sambuca
Apparently chicks who aren't interested in sport really dig that line of conversation.

I bet she'll be really impressed with your knowledge once you give her a full review of Psycho's last season in charge.............

You can always do a Kyle Walker and just get your beef whistle out in the pub. Seems to be working for him. Women love confident men.

Talk in a Swedish accent, that's often a winner too, especially wearing as many expensive brands at once, even if they don't go together.

Ask her plenty of uncomfortable questions, very personal ones. It shows you are interested in her more than just physically. Don't be scared to overshare things about yourself too, women love honesty.

Of course, its not just the date these days, it's how you act afterwards, especially now people have the facilities to communicate easily. If she doesn't reply within half an hour, it's always good to keep hammering her with messages, shows you're keen.

Also send her your account and sort code by WhatsApp after the date so she can transfer you half the cost. They find it sexy that you respect equality and not chauvinistic.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.