Goldenballs Beckham

not my fault! said:
Id have him in a world cup year... I've said this before (hear me out) I think I would sign him on a years deal with an extension available at the end of it on a "pay as you play" basis. I think he could do a job at least short term as he would want to progress into the world cup team with it being his last chance. Plus I think he would be great around the younger players such as Wies (sp?) and the like. No doubt he would also sell some shirts not to mention piss Fegrie and the Rags off something wrotten... Yeh I agree I cant stand him but what a perfect time to sign him, world cups 1 season away and he has to prove himself plus he wouldnt want to come back here and fail as he would be hung, drawn and quartered by the press. So one season for me, he did well at Milan so why not at City?
*Waits for abuse ;-)*

No abuse but i think you're wrong about Fergie & rag fans, they would love the old has been signing for us, it would show us to be complete muppets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.