Goldenballs Beckham

blueblood007 said:
nooo what are people on about on here beckham is world class and no one can say that he is not a good player.
The best free kick taker the planet has ever seen and the best passer. I know he is pric when he talks about the rags and tht shit but it would be so funny if he came to us and the rags would fucking hate it lol

But have to admit even tho I like him I don`t want him to come dont think there is any place for him. But you cant slag his football of.
Seriously, are you Richard Keys?

blueblood007 said:
nooo what are people on about on here beckham is world class and no one can say that he is not a good player.
The best free kick taker the planet has ever seen and the best passer. I know he is pric when he talks about the rags and tht shit but it would be so funny if he came to us and the rags would fucking hate it lol

But have to admit even tho I like him I don`t want him to come dont think there is any place for him. But you cant slag his football of.
I can think of at least a dozen Brazilians that were better at both.

Just bollocks - apart from all the inflated stuff about how good he ever was and the crap that goes with his image - simply put - in July 2009 he is no where near good enough for CITY as a footballer

DontLookBackInAnger said:
blueblood007 said:

I can think of at least a dozen Brazilians that were better at both.
Agree!!
he can pass.......with his right foot only!
he's good at free kicks and corners, but what about for the rest of the match?!! can't tackle, cant header, can't dribble past a player!!!
(and Juninho for lyon is a lot better at free kicks)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.