Goldenballs Beckham

beckham will do anything for money? he would make a good ball boy at city? he,s a dirty red gay bastard who i never want anywhere near city . bet cashly cole is wanting some of the action next?

Yes for the following reasons:
1) He would sell shirts (yes he would even now).
2) He isnt shite, and could do us a job (dont think SWP's heart is with us anymore).
3) He would be a fantastic role model to our younger players, he is professional in everything he does.
4) It's a world cup year so he will want a place as it's his last chance to win the damb thing! He would give 110% every game he played.
5) I would sign him on a one year deal with the option of a pay as you play contract after that, It would be a good deal for both parties.
6) Another reason to piss of the rags.

jonesyxi said:
didnt he adv kaka theres only one team in manchester and it wasnt us??

Exactly

and that is the main reason we should fook off the plastic cockerney wanker if push ever cam to shove.

SalfordCityBlue said:
not my fault! said:
2) He isnt shite, and could do us a job (dont think SWP's heart is with us anymore).

What are you basing that on mate?

Seems a bizarre thing to say to me...

Just things I have heard and things some others have said on here a few times. Plus what he said to that guy who was in Kasak (sp) with the England squad.... Just cant see him being with us much longer.

not my fault! said:
Yes for the following reasons:
1) He would sell shirts (yes he would even now).
3) He would be a fantastic role model to our younger players, he is professional in everything he does.
4) It's a world cup year so he will want a place as it's his last chance to win the damb thing! He would give 110% every game he played.
5) I would sign him on a one year deal with the option of a pay as you play contract after that, It would be a good deal for both parties.
6) Another reason to piss of the rags.

1. He can sell shirts... in the shop.
2. He is shite. Was always overrated and that was when he was at his 'best'.
3. Screws Loos; great role model - can't even speak the queen's English. Professionally turned over LA Galaxy.
4. Fuck his ego, this is about us.
5. Glad you're not hiring and firing today then mate.
6. You still bothering about them?

not my fault! said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
not my fault! said:

What are you basing that on mate?

Seems a bizarre thing to say to me...

Just things I have heard and things some others have said on here a few times. Plus what he said to that guy who was in Kasak (sp) with the England squad.... Just cant see him being with us much longer.
SWPs heart is not in it anymore, yet Beckham's would be?????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.