Golf Thread

Our Society had a member who played off 54, he’s now 26. We always play team events and for example seed the players so in your case you would be with a low, mid, mid high handicap players. Don't worry about it, enjoy the craic and I’m sure you will meet some great people. My little tip, “swing oil” before you play, in my case a pint of Estrella and then about 12 balls in the practice net, works a treat.
Yeh they play different events/formats of
Golf. Hopefully there will be a good mix of ability

Hope it’s not the society I used to play in . If you came last you had to wear the Twat jacket ! Horrible green jacket with gold piping , twat on the back , tee pegs sewn on to it . .You be fine pal

We’re off to Orlando soon and staying on International Drive South. I’ve never played golf there on all our trips but this time my two brother in-laws will be with us and we fancy playing 3 maybe 4 rounds during our time there.

If anybody has any tips on the best courses to play i’d be grateful. I’m a relatively high handicapper still so I’m not worried about super expensive courses as they’d be wasted on me...

We’re off to Orlando soon and staying on International Drive South.

Top Golf
Shingle Creek
Falcon's Fire
Orange County National
Southern Dunes

Golf isn't cheap in Orlando and there are loads of other nice courses, most of them attached to hotels, such as the Waldorf Astoria, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Reunion, Champions Gate, etc. Disney has loads of courses too, ranging from good to excellent. Of the ones I linked to, I really like Southern Dunes; it's a 40 minute drive south, but always used to be good value. Top Golf is a good laugh and close to where you're staying, so highly recommend it!

Use something like Golf Now to get discounted tee times.

Top Golf
Shingle Creek
Falcon's Fire
Orange County National
Southern Dunes

Golf isn't cheap in Orlando and there are loads of other nice courses, most of them attached to hotels, such as the Waldorf Astoria, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Reunion, Champions Gate, etc. Disney has loads of courses too, ranging from good to excellent. Of the ones I linked to, I really like Southern Dunes; it's a 40 minute drive south, but always used to be good value. Top Golf is a good laugh and close to where you're staying, so highly recommend it!

Already got the Golf Now App.. Cheers for the reply

Top Golf
Shingle Creek
Falcon's Fire
Orange County National
Southern Dunes

What’s the general cost for a decent course in the states I’m allergic to having the piss taken out of me where golf courses are concerned.

We’re off to Orlando soon and staying on International Drive South. I’ve never played golf there on all our trips but this time my two brother in-laws will be with us and we fancy playing 3 maybe 4 rounds during our time there.

If anybody has any tips on the best courses to play i’d be grateful. I’m a relatively high handicapper still so I’m not worried about super expensive courses as they’d be wasted on me...

The International club itself and Disney Magnolia.

I really wanted to play Bay Hills but they wouldn`t allow a visitor without a member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.