Golf Thread

we are in the Sueno Deluxe, have you golf included in package?
Tried to book a courae yest and he came back with £155 without carts. Dubai prices that

Yes, I we have had hotel and courses booked. This will be the 3rd year since we originally booked to go. 24 of us book 6 rounds and hotel, total cost each £1500+ for golfers I think £1100+ for none golfers, it might have changed but I don`t now yet.

We’re off to Orlando soon and staying on International Drive South. I’ve never played golf there on all our trips but this time my two brother in-laws will be with us and we fancy playing 3 maybe 4 rounds during our time there.

If anybody has any tips on the best courses to play i’d be grateful. I’m a relatively high handicapper still so I’m not worried about super expensive courses as they’d be wasted on me...
Played at International Drive around 5am way back, not fully light when we tee’d off. Just me and my mate whilst families were still asleep, first hole, both of us hit good second shots to the first hole in partial darkness. Got to near the green and there’s a big pond in front, my mate is having a look for his ball in the water, I shouted over “have you seen that sign?” It read “Beware of Gators in water”. Decent course but it was about €70 per round from memory and it was mid 90’s so about equivalent £45 which was expensive.

th
Yes, I we have had hotel and courses booked. This will be the 3rd year since we originally booked to go. 24 of us book 6 rounds and hotel, total cost each £1500+ for golfers I think £1100+ for none golfers, it might have changed but I don`t now yet.
thats some deal, we are going from belfast with jet2 package, are you all inclusive? we paid 2200 for both of is NO golf

th

thats some deal, we are going from belfast with jet2 package, are you all inclusive? we paid 2200 for both of is NO golf

Yes all inclusive. We 1st booked this for 10th June 2020. I might be able to find the courses we booked if I look through our Belek group messages.

Course`s are,

Nobilis,
Nick Faldo,
Sultan,
Lykkia Links,
Montgomerie,

Not sure if we are playing just those 5 and an extra for those that want to have another game.

Last edited:
Yes all inclusive. We 1st booked this for 10th June 2020. I might be able to find the courses we booked if I look through our Belek group messages.

Course`s are,

Nobilis,
Nick Faldo,
Sultan,
Lykkia Links,
Montgomerie,

Not sure if we are playing just those 5 and an extra for those that want to have another game.
got golf booked today €360 for 2 rounds for both of us

pines and dunes @ Sueno

they try and get every penny of ya if your not on a golf package

they wont give you a price over phone has to be on an email request

got golf booked today €360 for 2 rounds for both of us

pines and dunes @ Sueno

they try and get every penny of ya if your not on a golf package

they wont give you a price over phone has to be on an email request

I can believe it. I`ve tried walking into a hotel in Spain and asking for a double room. I nearly fell over when they told me how much the day rate was.

I’ve mentioned previously I’m getting back into golf after 14 yrs and been watching loads of golf channels on YouTube. I really recommend Danny Maude , very clear and simple instructions. I also follow Chris Dennis - putting & short game coach . Golf Mates is good for a laugh . Anyone else watch YouTube golf channels?

I’ve mentioned previously I’m getting back into golf after 14 yrs and been watching loads of golf channels on YouTube. I really recommend Danny Maude , very clear and simple instructions. I also follow Chris Dennis - putting & short game coach . Golf Mates is good for a laugh . Anyone else watch YouTube golf channels?
I watch a lot, don’t seek any out in particular but seem to have settled recently on Ali Taylor who I get a lot from and Alex Elliott who is OK but I’ll give time to as he is obviously a City fan, he keeps mentioning Aguero and gently dissing Liverpool. He’s filmed a few of his videos at the Beeches in Knutsford where I have my lessons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.