Golf Thread

I was fitted last year for Taylor Made sims.Like u say the tech is like night and day.They made my clubs 1and 3/4 longer.Lofts 1.2 degree upright.Stiff shafts in all irons.At first i didnt trust the distances from the fitting.I now hit a 7 iron 175 yds that used to be a 5 iron.It has knocked 5 shots of my handicap 18 down to 13 in less than 6 months my misses are not as wild as they were.
I got mine done at
Moor Park in Herts best 700 quid i have ever spent on golf equipment.
Going to get my woods custom fitted this year.

I was fitted last year for Taylor Made sims.Like u say the tech is like night and day.They made my clubs 1and 3/4 longer.Lofts 1.2 degree upright.Stiff shafts in all irons.At first i didnt trust the distances from the fitting.I now hit a 7 iron 175 yds that used to be a 5 iron.It has knocked 5 shots of my handicap 18 down to 13 in less than 6 months my misses are not as wild as they were.
I got mine done at
Moor Park in Herts best 700 quid i have ever spent on golf equipment.
Going to get my woods custom fitted this year.
Preach!

Our club made no increase and ‘offered’ a £100 discount to anyone who paid their subs in full last March (and therefore kept the club financially sound during lockdowns). So basically £100 discount for the next 12 months for losing 6 months last year.
Members were encouraged not to take up the offer and pay in full as the club needs every penny it can get.
It’s a difficult one.
I certainly understand where you are coming from.
The trouble is, the wife is in charge of all things financial!
She is adamant I should not pay until I get a refund lol

I went for a test drive of the Ping g425 driver and woods today. Instant returns on my distance and accuracy and have duly ordered them. Not saying they will transform my game but I expect improvements and along with that increased confidence on the tee and fairway, a virtuous cycle

My mate lent me a set irons, went and hit a few balls at the range last night which was fun.

However, I have a huge blister on my right hand (I swing right handed) at the base of my middle finger. Gripping the club too tight or am I missing a trick?

My mate lent me a set irons, went and hit a few balls at the range last night which was fun.

However, I have a huge blister on my right hand (I swing right handed) at the base of my middle finger. Gripping the club too tight or am I missing a trick?
Are you holding the end with the rubber on it?

I'm teeing off at 3.06, had a great back nine last week, came back only 3 over par, the front nine I'd rather not talk about
Go on. That would be funnier.

When I was 15 we used to play a lot and one day I set out to get a score for a tourney. My mum, always glad to see me leave the house on sunny days, wished me well. First hole fucked up the tee off and it went downhill from there. Ended up with a 7. Up the second, same story as clubs flew about as I went mental. Turned in a six, picked up the club's I still had, left and went home. My mum greeted me with, Oh Christ, I thought you would hbe away for hours. Great, you can help me clean the house and that grass need a cutting. In that instance I realised playing golf, no matter how badly, got you out of stuff you hated.

Literally a schoolboy error.

Was it the golf that caused that blister? I have my doubts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.