Gonzalo Higuain

Whenever I've seen him he seems like a natural finisher. Someone who scores most of his goals in the 18 yard box. Would like to see him come here but not sure who he would replace.

Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
taconinja said:
I find him... somewhat overrated to put it mildly.

yeah 103 goals in 220 matches is shockingly poor really

He didn't say shockingly poor, he said overrated & I agree with him. Tevez is a class above.

He said somewhat overrated to put it mildly if we have to be pedantic over it

I dont think he is overrated at all as I dont think he is rated up with the top players
He is however a goalscorer and he does that fantastically well especially if you take his younger formative years he is right up there with the best in goals to game ratios.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 am --<br /><br />
Vincents Tackle said:
Whenever I've seen him he seems like a natural finisher. Someone who scores most of his goals in the 18 yard box. Would like to see him come here but not sure who he would replace.

D
Z
E
K
O

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah 103 goals in 220 matches is shockingly poor really

He didn't say shockingly poor, he said overrated & I agree with him. Tevez is a class above.

I dont think he is overrated at all as I dont think he is rated up with the top players
He is however a goalscorer and he does that fantastically well especially if you take his younger formative years he is right up there with the best in goals to game ratios.

-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 am --

Vincents Tackle said:

D
Z
E
K
O

What is so much better about his stats compared to Dzeko (who has just won the title with City) ?

Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:

He is however a goalscorer and he does that fantastically well especially if you take his younger formative years he is right up there with the best in goals to game ratios.

Vincents Tackle said:

D
Z
E
K
O

What is so much better about his stats compared to Dzeko (who has just won the title with City) ?

I dont know if you watched Dzeko last season but touch of a donkey is a phrase that was made for him. Not sure why its only happened at City but whatever made him a top player in Germany stayed in Germany
(Higuain has just won the title with Real Madrid)
Anyway im not the one that is saying Dzeko will go but if Higuain comes in that's the obvious man to be on his way out

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

D
Z
E
K
O

I dont know if you watched Dzeko last season but touch of a donkey is a phrase that was made for him. Not sure why its only happened at City but whatever made him a top player in Germany stayed in Germany
Anyway im not the one that is saying Dzeko will go but if Higuain comes in that's the obvious man to be on his way out

I agree Dzeko will be the one to leave if we get rid of a striker but I think he's unlucky if that's the case.

I did actually watch Dzeko yes & I've seen him fuck up more than he should, but imo he has real ability. I've watched plenty of Higuain too. I wouldn't say he is exactly brilliant when it comes to keeping possession of the ball , in fact I think I prefer Dzeko in that respect.

Different kind of player to Dzeko but imo, not really an upgrade, just different.

Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neville Kneville said:

I agree Dzeko will be the one to leave if we get rid of a striker but I think he's unlucky if that's the case.

I did actually watch Dzeko yes & I've seen him fuck up more than he should, but imo he has real ability. I've watched plenty of Higuain too. I wouldn't say he is exactly brilliant when it comes to keeping possession of the ball , in fact I think I prefer Dzeko in that respect.

Different kind of player to Dzeko but imo, not really an upgrade, just different.

Maybe but Higuain can work in rotation while Dzeko needs non stop games or he just loses all his ability, last season showed this alot. I dont think Mancini wants a hold up player or bought Dzeko for that reason but generally trapping a ball is supposed to be bread and butter for a footballer. I like Dzeko but im not sure it will ever work out for him properly at us or generally in PL

waspish said:
This guy instead of RVP for me

Easily. RVP had a good season Higuain is a far superior player and the thought of him and his countrymen Aguero and Tevez happy in the same team is goose bump material.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.