Gonzalo Higuain

didactic said:
waspish said:
This guy instead of RVP for me

Easily. RVP had a good season Higuain is a far superior player and the thought of him and his countrymen Aguero and Tevez happy in the same team is goose bump material.

Not sure if goosebumps is what it gives me. Mancini will never play 3 up front anyway (QPR alone) and they never really did it all together for Argentina.
Although its still an amazing front 4 with Balo as well

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
waspish said:

Easily. RVP had a good season Higuain is a far superior player and the thought of him and his countrymen Aguero and Tevez happy in the same team is goose bump material.

Not sure if goosebumps is what it gives me. Mancini will never play 3 up front anyway (QPR alone) and they never really did it all together for Argentina.

I don't know with this new formations of 3 at the back there's more room for 3

Kun. Hig, tev and zab, all in the team, all instrumental in ripping the prem a new arse. THEN.........Argentina invades the Falklands and they all get sent home mid season. It's written in the stars I tell ya!!!!!!!

brass neck said:
Kun. Hig, tev and zab, all in the team, all instrumental in ripping the prem a new arse. THEN.........Argentina invades the Falklands and they all get sent home mid season. It's written in the stars I tell ya!!!!!!!
Ossie Ardillas didn't get sent home

BoyBlue_1985 said:
brass neck said:
Ossie Ardiles had to go to France on loan, think it was PSG, while the Falklands conflict was on. Mercilessly booed when he came back

LongsightM13 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
brass neck said:
Ossie Ardiles had to go to France on loan, think it was PSG, while the Falklands conflict was on. Mercilessly booed when he came back

Yes buit we are so much more liberal now we will probably hold a mass vigil for the players and spit at our own soldiers

Not sure if this has been mentioned but did I hear somewhere that he had a better goals/minute ratio than Ronaldo last season or at some point towards the end of last season?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
waspish said:

Even if they do not play together in a single game just having them as options alone would make us one of the best teams in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.