Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, TMQ/Televators n a lesser extent G-Star fuck off pickering, you've bumped a thread by 4 pages with absolute shite.

If you don't shut up i'll get the Astley Bong Crew on you, they're well hard.

blue_chili_pepper said:
Biggsy1 said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Americanized gangsta rap wankers.

Leave them in for life.

Actually the major war that happened and involved the Pepperhill and Gooch were nothing to do with imitating anything.

Was started over a girl shagging dudes on either side...

I thought is was Doddington and Gooch, you learn something everyday![/quo

doddington used to be called pepperhill gang, i think that was the pub they used to go in??? yeah there is a new breed of "gangsters" out there! i wish they grow up sooner rather then later......i live near uniteds grounds and being only 20 i have friends who are gang affiliated! Thats something i have never been tempted to do

Well, at its height, there was only Pepperhill and Gooch, then at some point there became three gangs with the appearance of Doddington. Pepperhill got assimilated into Doddington, so that's where I can understand why you think that's so.

No much in it, to be fair.

BRAD CTID said:
the worst thing about it the youngers dont even no what started this beef,
some of the gang bangerz have family on the other side,
its down to where ppl are brought up then they chill wid da boyz or score of them to feel safe then some one see's u wiv them then there is no turning back ppl think he is a full time banger where he could of only bought a bag of weed and had a spliff
so its a lose-lose situation

That is exactly the truth of the matter with the young ones!

It's the simple matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time as to why so many innocents were murdered.

unsworthblue said:
the thing that i can't understand about this gangster lifestyle is what is the point in making all that dirty cash and then living in moston.no offence to the good people of moston.If i started up the Blue Moon Posse aka the BMP,the 1st thing i'd do once i'd made some serious dough would be to buy myself a big villa in the greek islands,buy the boat n all the rest of the luxuries money can buy.i'd come back to watch city obviously and to see family and friends.i suppose some of these lads only know one way of life though.
Big fish little pond matey..

Televators said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Your point was a paradox as you seemed to infer you were correct in the same instance as suggesting Mutley was wrong to do the exact same thing.

PM me your phone number and I can show you the way...

I was correct. It just always happens that way, I don't know why.

Damn it, sorry sweetie, I'm think I'm washing my car that night.

polish lads do it for 4 quid around here..why bother with the effort..here to help

johnmc said:
Bigga said:
It's the simple matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time as to why so many innocents were murdered.

A lot of kids got painted as innocent but werent as well though.

The truth always outs, though.

The kid shot in the chippy in Mosside, innocent. 'Mistaken identity'. His mother has fought for that information for the longest time, when people had the same impression as you.

Kid gunned down in Longsight cos he was talking to a gang member. They were both on bikes and the intended victim shouted 'run' to the boy. Gunned down, whilst the wanted guy got away.

Bigga said:

The kid shot in the chippy in Mosside, innocent. 'Mistaken identity'. His mother has fought for that information for the longest time, when people had the same impression as you.

Kid gunned down in Longsight cos he was talking to a gang member. They were both on bikes and the intended victim shouted 'run' to the boy. Gunned down, whilst the wanted guy got away.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying no one got killed that was innocent but sometimes you hear stuff like they were innocently gunned down whilst cycling through the park at 3am. What were they cycling through the park at that time for?

johnmc said:
Bigga said:

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying no one got killed that was innocent but sometimes you hear stuff like they were innocently gunned down whilst cycling through the park at 3am. What were they cycling through the park at that time for?

Like I said.

"The truth always outs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.