Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
GStar said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Americanized gangsta rap wankers.

Leave them in for life.

Actually the major war that happened and involved the Pepperhill and Gooch were nothing to do with imitating anything.

Was started over a girl shagging dudes on either side...

Wow, if thats true, then thats crazy...

A bit like modern day "I'm a rapper with bodyguards and a stylist but i'm going to write an album about killing you, failing that i'l shoot up ya mamma's block up!"

Yes, it was a stupid war. Everybody knew it, but it was all about 'manly pride'.

Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Leave them in for life.

Actually the major war that happened and involved the Pepperhill and Gooch were nothing to do with imitating anything.

Oh really?

Do they walk around in tutu's listening to Hank Williams on their IPod's?

Don't what stupid point you're trying to serve, but 'gangsta rap' wasn't the only music out in that time. In fact, it was just on the scene and 'ragga' was more the sound of the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qT32K7NVWQ

graham gooch should of stuck to advertising the treatment for combatting hair loss,instead of coming round here starting up his gun toting gangs.stay in essex next time graham and spread your poisonous drug dealing shenanigins down there!

unsworthblue said:
graham gooch should of stuck to advertising the treatment for combatting hair loss,instead of coming round here starting up his gun toting gangs.stay in essex next time graham and spread your poisonous drug dealing shenanigins down there!
that would be lost on a few on here buddy..but made me chuckle apparently theyve never found the murder weapon and sources close to the police says it resembles a cricket bat.

theres a new generation fucking hell gooch and doddington live all over manchester now. They are just kids. But least the main ones are going down for a long time. Some little pricks will wanna try take there place though.

Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Leave them in for life.

I thought is was Doddington and Gooch, you learn something everyday!

Biggsy1 said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Leave them in for life.

theres loads.

d.o.g
l.s.c
o.t.c
m.s.b
f.m.d
and the gooch. I worked in moss side for a month over christmas and i thought it was pretty quiet there was no bother at all.

Biggsy1 said:
Bigga said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Leave them in for life.

Yeah, that was something else altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.