Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Televators said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If you'd lived among it or had friends/relatives living amongst it then war is what it may well have been.

Oh do me a fucking favour.

The guys a cretin, he spends his days sat at home (at the tax payers expense!) reading books about things he's never lived. TMQ, you Sir are a muppet.

Wind your neck in you fuckwit

TheMightyQuinn said:
Televators said:
How the Hell is this sort of shit "war"?

What a load of bollocks.

If you'd lived among it or had friends/relatives living amongst it then war is what it may well have been.

I don't see how you can argue with this. If it is your friends, relatives, neighbours who are getting shot week in and week out by a gang from somewhere else, then that's a fucking war from where you are.

end of

mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Televators said:

What a load of bollocks.

I don't see how you can argue with this. If it is your friends, relatives, neighbours who are getting shot week in and week out by a gang from somewhere else, then that's a fucking war from where you are.

end of

Oh yeah, end of.

Fucking hell.

Televators said:
mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Televators said:

What a load of bollocks.

end of

Oh yeah, end of.

Fucking hell.

I'm sorry. Do you have any point at all to make? Seems to me that as you cannot dispute the substance of what I say, you instead take some cheap shot at a turn of phrase.

I thought you were older than 16?

I'll give you one piece of advice though lady, if you want to argue with me, get up early and do your homework, because cheap remarks like that are not going to cut it.

end of.

mammutly said:
I'm sorry. Do you have any point at all to make? Seems to me that as you cannot dispute the substance of what I say, you instead take some cheap shot at a turn of phrase.

I thought you were older than 16?

I'll give you one piece of advice though lady, if you want to argue with me, get up early and do your homework, because cheap remarks like that are not going to cut it.

end of.

I made my point idiot, did you miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.