Gooch Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are signs that this is fading now. It was mental in 06/07 with kids trying to kill each other every day.
Hope it never gets back to those days.

It was sad for all sides and that seems to have been understood, sunk in or whatever.

All this 'rule the streets' bollox has hurt a lot of people and for what? None of them owned anything in reality.

the thing that i can't understand about this gangster lifestyle is what is the point in making all that dirty cash and then living in moston.no offence to the good people of moston.If i started up the Blue Moon Posse aka the BMP,the 1st thing i'd do once i'd made some serious dough would be to buy myself a big villa in the greek islands,buy the boat n all the rest of the luxuries money can buy.i'd come back to watch city obviously and to see family and friends.i suppose some of these lads only know one way of life though.

unsworthblue said:
the thing that i can't understand about this gangster lifestyle is what is the point in making all that dirty cash and then living in moston.no offence to the good people of moston.If i started up the Blue Moon Posse aka the BMP,the 1st thing i'd do once i'd made some serious dough would be to buy myself a big villa in the greek islands,buy the boat n all the rest of the luxuries money can buy.i'd come back to watch city obviously and to see family and friends.i suppose some of these lads only know one way of life though.

lol because they are still small fish and only the big boys who nobody hears of are the ones living it up. Leaving the mugs to run around and do there dirty work :)

scottyboi said:
unsworthblue said:

lol because they are still small fish and only the big boys who nobody hears of are the ones living it up. Leaving the mugs to run around and do there dirty work :)

You have that exactly right.

It's divide and rule. Creates the demand for guns and drugs and stops any real competition.

Televators said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If you'd lived among it or had friends/relatives living amongst it then war is what it may well have been.

Oh do me a fucking favour.

The guys a cretin, he spends his days sat at home (at the tax payers expense!) reading books about things he's never lived. TMQ, you Sir are a muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.