Good choice of discount from the club

I guess City Marketing in London will do their best to invite potential clients and may run one of those City in the Capital corporate events

Bobbins I forgot to mention the FB site (don't use FB) will send them another email mentioning it, whats the url?
Why would you do that? Just because you missed out on one game you feel the need to shit on hundreds of other fans? Those FB groups generate many acts of kindness - I've lost track of the amount of times blues have offered up their tickets for free to allow a sick fan or someone whose fallen on hard times to go to a match. They're also great for the local lads who might not be able to afford to go to every game, those who have had to relocate and are visiting, those who can't get away tickets next to their mates so swap tiers, etc.

If you're going to report the Facebook groups, you may as well report BM too.

You'll be shitting on fans because you didn't get your own way.

I don't mind missing out on tickets for games, not had enough points for old trafford for years and I accept what you say about acts of kindness (I too have helped blues out with tickets when I have been fortunate to get a ticket from elsewhere) what I object to and others I have seen on here and through talking with people are the ones who do it as a "regular act"! Like someone said before, do the club look at this site and think fair enough or should they look at people who seem to be making a career out of it like people on here have suggested.

Not sure if this is the right place but..,
Having missed out on a Seville ticket I decided like many to buy a ticket in the home end, I then thought I would contact City to see if they would let me have the points for attending the game as how else am I to catch up. Following a couple of emails and cc'ing Danny Wilson in I got a call from a c/s manager, she explained you get the points only from buying a ticket from City not attending the game and wasn't having adding the points to my account as they don't want to encourage fans to buy in the home end despite City selling hospitality tickets to away fans. She stated that the vast majority of tickets do and always will be allocated to normal supporters but wouldn't comment on City being more transparent by stating how many tickets each group get. She acknowledged that some fans may buy tickets and sell on but without details they couldn't do anything to stop this. She wouldn't explain how some games seem to have such a high points requirement other than to say they publish which groups get tickets but as we all know some of those groups are now bigger than they were a few years ago.
Although I didn't get my way she did go out of her way to ring me after 6 on a Friday night and here my case for 20 minutes until I said we would have to agree to disagree. She said she would bring up the concerns I raised in any discussions on how to improve the system.

I also missed out on Seville and, if the points criteria are accurate, will miss out on Arsenal. What surprised me in Seville was how many people had either got tickets in the home end or had got their away tickets via a 'third party'. I shared the train journey from Malaga with a smashing bloke who, despite no longer having a season ticket, had obtained tickets for him and his daughter through the Ballymena Supporters Club. Whilst I don't exactly begrudge him a ticket (because when he does come to The Etihad it's a hell of a commitment which I admire) it's a bit of a pisser when you've paid €100 for a seat and then that happens.

Why would you do that? Just because you missed out on one game you feel the need to shit on hundreds of other fans? Those FB groups generate many acts of kindness - I've lost track of the amount of times blues have offered up their tickets for free to allow a sick fan or someone whose fallen on hard times to go to a match. They're also great for the local lads who might not be able to afford to go to every game, those who have had to relocate and are visiting, those who can't get away tickets next to their mates so swap tiers, etc.

If you're going to report the Facebook groups, you may as well report BM too.

You'll be shitting on fans because you didn't get your own way.

The FB sire is 95% good. However, there are points whores who use it for no other reason than maintaining their points. They shouldn't be allowed to post points before tickets are on sale.

The FB sire is 95% good. However, there are points whores who use it for no other reason than maintaining their points. They shouldn't be allowed to post points before tickets are on sale.
I do agree with this and I can understand @oldtraffordblue's view (and agree that it should not be a continued act). I do however think there's a fine line between reporting the point whores and the club introducing a blanket ban on ticket selling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.