good debate - gone off track

Re: A big Thanks to the Dicks Singing M****h -

Blip said:
gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

A Steward pushed into the crowd to tell the to shut up knocked a few of us flying and when I asked him to calm down and leave it out he picked on me. He took my ticket (eagerly assisted by GMP`s finest numpties) and there went my hard earned forty quid plus coach fee.

Best part of 50 notes spent for nothing and the pleasure of being man handled by those big brave officers. (non of whom would give me their number some of whom who did not have a number on display). If you know me (meant many of you in Europe this year) you will know I am not a dick or a fighter .

Missed one debry in 27 years (now two), never been in any bother all over the place.

When will you pricks learn ...... Hope you are proud of yourselves

The police are not allowed to conceal their number or not wear one, as this is a deliberate attempt to conceal their identities. I strongly urge you to report this. Do not go to GMP because they are infested with rags and will just ignore your complaint. Go straight to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. You can even make your complaint online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/</a>. It's always best to have some sort of photographic evidence, so whenever you encounter this practice again, just get your phone out and take a snap of the offending officer. This was done very effectively during the G20 protests in London.

Love
Shami Chakrabarti
Defender of the People

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
el blue said:
Dyed Petya said:
glynn said:
firstly sorry to hear about your troubles yesterday, try and take it up with united and gmp i would.

secondly, i am not saying singing m****h is ok. but our fans have been singing it for years. and ok people died and got hurt so maybe we shouldn't sing it.

but if we shouldn't sing that then we shouldnt sing about tevez neck scar. because boiling water falling on a ten month old baby is pretty traumatising.

Don't know what we were singing about Tevez, but I loathe the M****h stuff. Unfortunately there's a section of our support who insist on doing it, and who maintain that it winds United fans up.

It actually doesn't wind them up. They love it when City fans sing about the disaster because they can all claim the moral high ground and spout on about us. Unfortunately, some of our fans are too stupid to see this and continue to play right into their hands.

United fans can never truly claim the moral high ground on this issue as they A. failed to ensure that the families of the ****** victims were properly compensated/looked after. B. chant about Heysel and other footballing disasters. I actually think that its the City fans who protest so much about ****** chants that play into United hands, by highlighting the issue and making it seem like the majority partake when in actual fact it is only a handful, you are also serving to perpetuate the issue.

SPOT ON.

When I use the word it is not laughing at the dead. I mean it in the context of how they have milked the tragedy for 50 years + for their own gain, while shitting on the surviving members at the time. Does anyone remember the AIG sponsored grief fest last season?

Totally agree.

gh_mcfc said:
Thanks very much to the dickheads singing M****h on the way in yesterday, (hopefully not someone who comes on here)

A Steward pushed into the crowd to tell the to shut up knocked a few of us flying and when I asked him to calm down and leave it out he picked on me. He took my ticket (eagerly assisted by GMP`s finest numpties) and there went my hard earned forty quid plus coach fee.

Best part of 50 notes spent for nothing and the pleasure of being man handled by those big brave officers. (non of whom would give me their number some of whom who did not have a number on display). If you know me (meant many of you in Europe this year) you will know I am not a dick or a fighter .

Missed one debry in 27 years (now two), never been in any bother all over the place.

Something else I would like to know, is what gives this steward to right to wade into a crowd of people and technically assault them when one or some of them use a word that he personally objects to? Does this mean that our stewards can do the same to them next season if they hear a rag shout "Bertie, mine's a pint of bitter"? Not as emotive as the 'M' word admittedly, but just as likely to spark an incident of public disorder.

To be honest it's about time police and stewards started throwing people out for singing the songs. It would take 10+ people to be banned from our ground and they'd soon stop. The chants are disgusting, inhuman and give us all a bad reputation. Our club has done nothing to try to stop it and that annoys me. We all get labelled the same and it's unfair on many of our fans who look down on it. After last year at OT that should have been enough for the songs to stop and the club should have done more to take advantage of the situation...especially with the 'we are impeccable' slogan but they missed the opportunity and we're back at square one.

To the OP I have sympathy and this message isn't aimed at you

jay_mcfc said:
To be honest it's about time police and stewards started throwing people out for singing the songs. It would take 10+ people to be banned from our ground and they'd soon stop. The chants are disgusting, inhuman and give us all a bad reputation. Our club has done nothing to try to stop it and that annoys me. We all get labelled the same and it's unfair on many of our fans who look down on it. After last year at OT that should have been enough for the songs to stop and the club should have done more to take advantage of the situation...especially with the 'we are impeccable' slogan but they missed the opportunity and we're back at square one.

Jay, I disagree with a large number of your post of the forum about Hughes etc although they are to reason..

But I totally agree with your post around the songs... Great shout

gh_mcfc said:

simples mate next person your hear sing the vile and sickening song go to the nearest stewards and grass em up!! they shouldn't be sing sick song like that and they should be banned end off, we don't need that kind of support at city, if my 12 year old nephew can see it's wrong and sick why can't grown men?? i truly belive the supporters that sing that song still think there in a FIRM and it's well 'ard to bait the opposition! there wankers end off, i truly cringe when i hear the song. GROW UP FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

jay_mcfc said:

who gives a fuck about being impeccable, it was a fucking joke after that stupid women on the tannoy said it, get over it!!

Ban people who sing munich songs and you might aswell ban most of citys away support,

Why dont you go and support bolton or summit then you can have the family day out you crave

obviously a munich singer!!!!!!! eh m22??

gh_mcfc said:

am i the only one who thinks there was probably more to it than this? i doubt that telling him to "calm down" and "leave it out" got you your ticket taken

Simply proves that some idiots are still with us people who say m****h are a disgrace to Manchester City Football Club as for muppets saying Frank Swift doesn't matter to them or its just a song a feel sorry for you that your gnat size brain has choosen to ignore the fact that the club has tried over many years to get rid of the scum bags singing it yes thats right your own club doesn't want you because of it! grow up there are plenty of otherways to wind up the rags without resorting to using such a tragic accident in which a City Legend died as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.