Good Humans vs Sh*t Humans...

I know it's a conundrum, but there's a separation when it comes to society and meat and I can have a respect for those willing to hunt their own prey.

I mean animals kill animals to survive, but it doesn't stop them having a caring nature when they feel the need to.
Can't help but find this a bit hypocritical to be honest mate. I was moved by your original post but I feel that you've negated it by effectively saying, "It's OK to abuse animals in circumstances that suit me." The "separation" to which you refer is purely a construct that you (and many others) have decided OK based on nothing other than convenience.

If we're going to oppose unnecessary suffering, surely that should be applied universally, rather than cherry-picking the bits we want to get sad about and the bits that we actively cause.

I kill spiders if there in my house. I’m sorry. I know that is wrong. But they have to be killed or I won’t sleep.
It's great that you know it's wrong. I also won't sleep if there's a big hairy house spider in my room. I've solved the problem though, with one of these. It really is great. You catch the spiders very easily without going near them and can then just pop them outside or in the neighbour's garden or wherever.

1601697897249.png

Flawed sense of entitlement.

Its our inhumanity towards each other that never ceases to amaze.

We learn very little from past inhumanity.

Some that are mentally disturbed like sociopaths can't curtail their actions including serial killing so they have to put away so to speak but few excuses for the others.

Even on this forum I am bemused at how quickly the argument descends into personal abuse often the stepping stone for physical abuse.

There was a guy on here a couple of years back who was an advocate of voluntary human extinction, sometimes I think he had a point.

I'll go out of my way to avoid killing things, except wasps, wasps are fair game

It’s a fact that most serial killers display cruelty to animals before they move into larger prey (humans). Even though my cat today ate two chicken breasts I was letting cool to eat cold later and in general is a bastard I’m going to miss her when she goes.
Don't do it BB2, you can always get some more chicken.

Having had my own cat 15 years ago only to lose her 2 years ago to a twat of a driver, I've been drawn to animal YT vids and trust me, I'm cynical quite a lot of the time as to how some cats are found.

However this video bothered me, but also regained my faith in Human Beings as we can be good at times and there are a lot doing genuine work.

I just can't understand how some people can think!

I mean, I actively avoid stepping on insects I can see by looking down where I walk (worms, slugs, snails, that sort of thing. I'll shoo out flies, wasps and catch spiders, etc) and, of course, some things are absolutely unavoidable.

I mean, not being a **** to another lifeform isn't hard, is it...?

Ask Piers Morgan..........

It’s a fact that most serial killers display cruelty to animals before they move into larger prey (humans). Even though my cat today ate two chicken breasts I was letting cool to eat cold later and in general is a bastard I’m going to miss her when she goes.
I remember reading some interesting statistics about the notable proportion of abattoir workers who go on to kill human beings. You have to wonder how fucked in the head a person would have to be to do that for a living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.