Good Humans vs Sh*t Humans...

All humans are shits tbh, but in different ways.

Some are shits to animals
Some are shits to people
Some are shits to plants and nature

I will be shitty many times in my life, bit can only hope.to eveole and learn from my misdeeds.

But yeah anyone hurting cats and kittens are cunts

Can't help but find this a bit hypocritical to be honest mate. I was moved by your original post but I feel that you've negated it by effectively saying, "It's OK to abuse animals in circumstances that suit me." The "separation" to which you refer is purely a construct that you (and many others) have decided OK based on nothing other than convenience.

If we're going to oppose unnecessary suffering, surely that should be applied universally, rather than cherry-picking the bits we want to get sad about and the bits that we actively cause.
No, this is a silly response, especially in light of what the following sentence was. It's silly to say a meat eater cannot be an animal lover or have respect for them in the main. Eating fish or chicken does not equate to eating cats or dogs.

You can still have a connection with another lifeform that's not your own that you're not tempted to consume at convenience.

What's your opinion on intelligent life, like dolphins eating fish, but then protects whales from sharks and play with Humans??

Get a grip. Life and existence is complicated.

There was a guy on here a couple of years back who was an advocate of voluntary human extinction, sometimes I think he had a point.

I'll go out of my way to avoid killing things, except wasps, wasps are fair game
except wasps, wasps are fair game
Does that include Johnathan wasps.

Sophie would beg for everything I ate regardless of whether she’d like it or not. I’d find decapitated mice in the kitchen too. Everything was on her terms.

Cats are very manipulative when you think about it. Still great pets though.

Problem we have is that the 'goodcunts' are not news. The fact that it's mostly negatives that we report is extremely sad.
That is because as a species hearing about good people will slightly interest people for a moment, with an aww or ooh.

Cunts will bring out more revoultion and dicussion and so people love to watch and comment.

Weare natural voyuers and nice things are boring.

That is because as a species hearing about good people will slightly interest people for a moment, with an aww or ooh.

Cunts will bring out more revoultion and dicussion and so people love to watch and comment.

Weare natural voyuers and nice things are boring.
That's a fair point.

As a rule, though, if I see it and can do something about it, I will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.