Good man Buzzer

lol i just watched his 'rant' on youtube after united beat us 2-1 he says 'one day we'll come here (old trafford) and we'll take them apart'

he wasn't wrong

mammyjam said:
lol i just watched his 'rant' on youtube after united beat us 2-1 he says 'one day we'll come here (old trafford) and we'll take them apart'

he wasn't wrong
Which video was it? The "bitter blue" with 4800 views, the "bitter blue" with 98299 views or the U MAD BRO video with 2000 views?

Re: Thank you Mike Summerbee...

krisstassen said:
Yes but Summerbee isnt a "pundit"..

Hes asked to come on when City play to give their respective opinion/analysis and thus any bias from him is acceptable. Just like Bruce was brought into represent Norwich.

It would be different if he was in the role of Gary Linekar at MOTD or Neville at Sky- the whole point is for him to be biased!.

Saw alot of tweets/statuses slating him for his performance today from people I know and being a NON CITY fan I have to say it was great to watch a guy with so much passion for his team. It added a real bite to the match analysis and the way he stuck it to Sky was class.

Unfortunately he might not be asked to come back for a while!..I thought his analysis was really decent as well- gave Norwich alot of deserved credit and even wished that guy happy birthday after slating him!!.

Would be great to see him in the studio for the derby with someone like Roy Keane sitting next to him.

As for Tevez interview, I think it wasn't as malicious a question as everyones making it out to be, it was CLEARLY not a dive and the guy was being a little bit sarcastic but with Tevez terrible grasp of English it was clearly going to provoke punishment from the FA.

Cany anyone shed some light as to why Tevez was so odd in the post match interview!!..He refused to look up at the camera, at one point I thought he was texting on his phone.

Tevez was cool beyond words in that interview. He didn't need to say anything. His performance said it all. He was like 'was I man of the match?' as if he didn't know (when he totally did) and then just bounced off smiling. He was extremely assured in his own world class ability and made Sky look like the massive bellends they are. Good work son :)

Re: Thank you Mike Summerbee...

Pam said:
Talk Shite are having a pop at Sky about this as we speak. They are taking calls about bias reporting. Lol.

Good
Fking disgrace they asked that question. For 1 it was a clear penalty and the ref got it wrong so why even ask if he dived. Didnt recall them asking Ashley Young.
Also guys back, got a hatrick and 1st queston, did you dive.

Kompany should have told him to stick it there and then and walk away

tonycoleman said:
Buzzer - he is such a biased on message party line keeper
He is worth the entrance money alone
His invisible blue tinted glasses
Never once moving his top lip

He was like that when we played together in the seventies
Is this thee Tony Coleman???

corky1970 said:
coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
thats why i used the phrase door handle cos i cant understand either, hes still not answered !! the bellwhaft

It was a joke referring to Buzzer's 'stupid question' quote. I am obviously wasted on here. Talk is cheap on the internet. Try engaging your brain in future. Thank you.

i enjoy fishing
And staring dog's out Corky, dont forget to tell him that!

Well said Buzzer! Would Skys divvy reporter have asked the dive question to Grannyshagger after a hattrick? or gone for aggressive questions to bacon face?-This is what we're up against.
Bacon face is starting to get worried about his ref's though. How I did laugh after he said the decisions level out over a season....Off the top of my head- Conner Salmons Wigan sending off, the second penalty at Chelsea, Kompany's early sending off(and subsequent 3 match ban),Fulhams blatant penalty turned down at the swamp-which I still believe will cost us the Premiership.The total joke of the Sean Derry sending off, after Young had run right across the back line in an offside position.... I'd like to see those decisions levelled out by the end of the season!

im looking forward to the shite of alan undatable hanson tonight.just a pity the dippers won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.