Good man Buzzer

I love his passion, these twatty reporters can't stand the fact that he tells it exactly how it is.

Well done Buzzer but that interviewer what a complete twat ! If he had taken the time to watch replays at half time everybody said it was a pen the fool !

Exposed the SKY bias live on TV, can we get him on MOTD

AqdaztLCIAAf_6O.jpg

Spot the Freudian slip

Skashion said:
Disgraceful question.
To be fair on the guy , it was a tongue in cheek question , as Carlos tried to leave quickly .<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Disgraceful question.
To be fair on the guy , it was a tongue in cheek question , as Carlos tried to leave quickly .

Great job today Mike - it was like having a BM-er counterbalancing the shit-chatting, rag-rimming wankers that sky employs in abundance.

As to the "did you dive" question - the whole reaction feels disproportionate to me. Twat interviewer perhaps, but Tevez didn't dive, a fact that was obvious to everyone, and a street-savvy recipient could have used the question to point-out the incredibly dubious decision-making that has gone on recently which has favoured the rags and certainly, at that specific point in the game, made me wonder for the 1st time whether suggestions of corruption had genuine substance.

Mike Summerbee was the man who made this point on our behalf today and we should salute him for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.