Good man Buzzer

coleridge said:
SWP's back said:
coleridge said:
As you seem to be one of the few sane people on this thread, please can you tell me if our two nailed on first half pens were discussed? Thank you.
Look, I am sane, it's just you made a shite joke. And at no point did Buzzer use the phrase "stupid question" so why would you think we would all link it.

Don't blame the forum for your bad joke.

And yes, the penalties were discussed and agreed we should have had atleast 1.

Thank you. Again, suggesting you were insane was just 'a bad joke'. Can I join the comedy police now? So which pen should we have had? it's quite important as Tevez got booked for a dive in one whereas Kun didn't, although logic dictates that it was either two pens or two cards. I await on the edge of my seat.
Tevezs' was a pen and he got booked, Sergios' wasn't and he didn't.

Lets put an end to this humour bollocks.

Love Summerbee. I can imagine every rag watching him today was getting riled at the stuff he was saying. City legend!

SWP's back said:
coleridge said:
SWP's back said:
Look, I am sane, it's just you made a shite joke. And at no point did Buzzer use the phrase "stupid question" so why would you think we would all link it.

Don't blame the forum for your bad joke.

And yes, the penalties were discussed and agreed we should have had atleast 1.

Thank you. Again, suggesting you were insane was just 'a bad joke'. Can I join the comedy police now? So which pen should we have had? it's quite important as Tevez got booked for a dive in one whereas Kun didn't, although logic dictates that it was either two pens or two cards. I await on the edge of my seat.
They agreed on the Tevez one and looked at Holt's dive and questioned why he wasn't booked. buzzer made mention of that sort of thing happening often to us and balance was needed.

Cheers. Seems like they won't be having Buzzer back this season. I have finished with this thread now, thank you.

Lucky13 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Don't know who is worse. The twat reporter or the dickhead asking questions in the studio

Equal cuntery.

Absol-bloody-lutely this! Trying their best to put a negative spin on it as Mike 'The Janitor' Summerbee wiped the floor with them. Seeing the baby faced prick in the studio squirm as he put both of them in their place was as good as any of the goals. What a guy!

corky1970 said:
coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
i enjoy fishing

I don't enjoy insults. One more insult and I was going to meet you in person. As it is, I am too busy celebrating today's performance. Be careful what you catch in future, my friend.

fucking brilliant,, lol have a good time looking through the 63 million people in britain you fucking humorless ****

You're desperate for a date, aren't you? I hope to be back in Manchester by July and so I'll PM you some details nearer the time, lover boy.x

Did you hear what Buzzer said about Tevez, that he's a lovely bloke and he hopes he will stay. Definitely makes me think twice about Tevez.

Thank you Mike Summerbee...

For picking up on that ludicrous SKY "interview" with Carlos.

"Did you dive?" WTF???

Also loved the subtle little dig at the hosts pathetic attempt to pass it off as "tongue in cheek". Legend.

Re: Thank you Mike Summerbee...

Brilliant on the pitch and total class off it. Top marks to Buzzer, Kompany and Mancini for all their comments after the match. Proud to be blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.