Good man Buzzer

Fair play to Buzzer today. Thought he was excellent. Toned down, logical, to the point and calm but rammed every point home excellently.

Superb performance Mike.

andthesunshineband said:
Was at the game today, so I missed Buzzer. I can't think of a better representative for us to be honest. Question is though, why don't Sky just go for it. Every game, have one "pundit" for the home side, and one for the away. If they want to keep Ratboy as "neutral" then so beit. Never thought I'd say it, but he's been pretty good so far. Far better than "son of triffic" who I can only assume is there to catch the lady viewers. Buzzer is one of the old school and will always shout our corner. The other week, we had Quinn for the "Arse" game. He's ex Arse, ex City, ex Sunderland, and his biography suggests he pissed his time away when he played for us. Not got a major problem with him, as he'd definitely fight our corner in a rag game. I just think we could do well to have a Buzzer, Mike Doyle rep to fuck it into Sky on a regular basis.

sadly, i don't think that's possible.

I love Buzzer and almost everything he says is bang on, but he doesn't have a clue how to put across his opinion to the media, particularly in front of the cameras.

I agree with almost everything he says but he just isn't media savvy enough to put his views across without looking very awkward and at times quite aggressive and extremely defensive.

The man is blue through and through and at times when I see him on the box, I don't just see a Blue legend, I see a City fan just like me. However I don't think he is the right person to represent us on TV to millions of people. His passion and love for the club will always come first for Buzzer, and that doesn't make good viewing for anyone who isn't a City fan.

stony said:
I love Buzzer and almost everything he says is bang on, but he doesn't have a clue how to put across his opinion to the media, particularly in front of the cameras.

I agree with almost everything he says but he just isn't media savvy enough to put his views across without looking very awkward and at times quite aggressive and extremely defensive.

The man is blue through and through and at times when I see him on the box, I don't just see a Blue legend, I see a City fan just like me. However I don't think he is the right person to represent us on TV to millions of people. His passion and love for the club will always come first for Buzzer, and that doesn't make good viewing for anyone who isn't a City fan.
I think he's exactly what we need.

As Roy Walker would say:

Say what you see. (or something like that)

kismet said:
Vince and Tevez waiting for the interview

First question " did you dive Carlos"

Carlos "I am the man of the match yes"

Interviewer. "yes"

Carlos grabs the Champagne and disappears leaving Vince laughing

Vince " I somehow knew that after one question I would be standing here alone"

Interviewer then asks Vince half a dozen more futile questions about the title race

Back to the studio and Buzzer opens up with " what a stupid question when he should have been commenting on his great performance !!!!"

imagine if rooney had scored a hatrick and sky ask him after the match " is it true you shagged an ageing prostitute while your ugly scouse wife was pregnant with your child?"

dennishasdoneit said:
kismet said:
Vince and Tevez waiting for the interview

First question " did you dive Carlos"

Carlos "I am the man of the match yes"

Interviewer. "yes"

Carlos grabs the Champagne and disappears leaving Vince laughing

Vince " I somehow knew that after one question I would be standing here alone"

Interviewer then asks Vince half a dozen more futile questions about the title race

Back to the studio and Buzzer opens up with " what a stupid question when he should have been commenting on his great performance !!!!"

imagine if rooney had scored a hatrick and sky ask him after the match " is it true you shagged an ageing prostitute while your ugly scouse wife was pregnant with your child?"
Or, as someone has already posted, asked Ashley Young if he took a dive last week?

Lucky Toma said:
the talisman said:
Slightly off topic, but did any reporter ask ashley young if he dived last week?

I wouldn't say that was off-topic at all mate. Bang on and sums it up in a nutshell for me.

spot on.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Stupid question that i guarantee would never be put to Rooney, Gerrard, Young etc

question for gerrard after todays win.. is it true that andy carroll is the biggest waste of money ever in liverpool f c,s history?

is it true you didnt join chelseas when JM wanted you cos you were scared of scouse gangsters and their threats to you??

is it true you lost your rag and attacked a dj cos he wouldn,t play a song for you( and then luckily were found not guilty by a jury) ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.